All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

jawsh02

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:44 am
Join the clan High Council of Dragons!

We are looking for active players, daily is preferred so that we can complete the quests faster. Anyone is free to join though and there's plenty of room at the moment.

Any language is ok, we would like players to join from all over the world, however it is best to at least try to keep it English in clan chat so that no-one feels left outside.

Join this clan for a good and friendly clan experience, for example you can get breeding tips in the clan chat!

bluejewel24

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:28 pm
if you are looking for a no pressure clan, come join firefly forest

there are no requirements, no certain amount of points you have to get a day, nothing you must do. just play as you like! 

we are an international clan, any language is fine, and everyone is welcome! :) 

Windows EUR
Platform: Windows 10
Server: EUR 
Recruitment Code: 06cd7a

AlexWesker102

Windows PC

Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:06 pm
Come Join the Dragon Guard 
 it is open for all to join regardless of the language I am on daily and gift daily we can have cool in chat discussions on how you guys get some of your dragons or if you are looking on how to get a dragon we can help each other grow and make lots of friends

Johnnie_ShirtMan Jackson

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:26 am
Hello Dragon Players, my clan is Fire Heads. I play hard and all day everyday. If you want to be a part of a clan that will advance quickly and will get you tons of bonuses, join me please. Plus, anyway I can assist you just let me know, I'm more than happy to help. I love this game, so lets go play and have fun.....see you in the game @Fire Heads :)    bb2120
no avatar

lotte hund

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 pm
hallo du! - ja, du!

in unserem kleinen, familiären clan sprechen wir am liebsten deutsch. deshalb suchen wir spieler die dieser komplizierten sprache mächtig sind und ausserdem gerne dragon mania legends spielen ;)
da wir dieses spiel gerne spielen sind wir regelmäßig online und erwarten auch von dir aktivität, die auf spielspaß und nicht zwang beruht.
sollten genannte kriterien auf dich zutreffen dann komm und werde mitglied bei:

"Lohikäärme"

Unser clan hat derzeit stufe 9 erreicht. Bei den clan-events haben wir bisher immer die 30.000er marke geknackt. So konnten wir bereits die clandrachen "kamm", "echse" und "bolzen" freispielen. Um zukünftig auch die 75.000er marke zu knacken suchen wir aktive spieler.

wie züchte ich am besten den bustrami-drachen?
wie steige ich in der arena in die bronzeliga 3 auf?
und wieso hat ein deutscher clan einen finnischen namen?

über all diese und viele andere themen wird in unserem clan-chat diskutiert.
komm und werde mitglied bei "Lohikäärme"!
no avatar

MarciaRemedio

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:10 am
Adicionem-me, por favor!

Quebusquoi

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:16 pm
OH CANADA!
International (French/English)
Windows Eur
No, you don't have to be Canadian to join, we welcome everyone! :)
no avatar

BrunoF460

Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:54 pm
please add me DB154B
no avatar

lithie

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:24 am
Hi. My clan name is Dragon Hearted. Anyone who wants to join a guild that likes to have fun please look me up. I'm easy going and am looking for like minded people. I look forward to meeting you all. 😃. We speak English in our guild whether its broken English or fluent so please join.
no avatar

jaranes

DragonLatino, recluta!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:53 pm
Hola, soy el líder de "DragonLatino".

El clan es nuevo y lo estaré administrando frecuentemente, también brindare pautas, consejos y ayuda sí están dentro de mis capacidades.

Requisitos:
-Hablar español.
-Tener muchas ansias por jugar.
-Colaborar lo mejor posible con el clan.

Espero verlos muy pronto,
Líder de DragonLatino.
----
Code friend: 3ba153
Attachments
DragonLatino.png
DragonLatino.png (426.8 KiB) Viewed 530 times