All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Firren

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:10 pm
Come join our clan. Just be friendly and somewhat active
Name: Dragons of the night
Language: English

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:35 am
DMD2 is recruiting again! Please scroll up to see the requirements.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 746 unique dragons/  Lysk, C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 746 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

CartmanXxX

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:59 pm
Clan Name : Cartmanland
Language: Italian/English
Platform: Android (EUR)

Hello guys! We're looking for active people who want to join our new growing clan! Currently we are level 12 (almost 13) and we move between league 4 and 5. Need more active people to stay always in league 5 and unlock best dragons clan! Join us! ;)

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Clan Argyle

Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:08 pm
Hello everybody! Image
I am the leader of a clan named Argyle, level 15 and in League 3, on Android EUR.

We used to have 50 players, but very few of them actually took part in the clan events, so I decided to remove most of them.
Now we are 20 members, but still have problems of members not being active.

So I am looking for new members who actually ARE active, this is the only prerequisite that I am looking for right now.
It doesn't matter your level or how long you've been playing, all I am asking is for you to take actively part in clan events (I don't even fix a minimum, everybody does what he/she can, but it's important to take part to clan events).

We are a relaxed, easy-going group of people, we speak English but members come from many countries (for example, I am Italian Image ). We don't like profanities or foul language in our chat, since we like keeping a serene environment for our clan.
You don't have to request the access in order to become member of our clan, you can simply join us and have fun. Image

I am waiting for you!
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 3, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Clan Argyle is looking for new members

Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:12 pm
Hello everybody! Image
I am the leader of a clan named Argyle, level 15 and in League 3, on Android EUR.

I am looking for new members who actually ARE active, this is the only prerequisite that I am looking for right now, no points or levels required.

We are a relaxed, easy-going group of people, we speak English but members come from many countries (for example, I am Italian Image ).
You don't have to request the access in order to become member of our clan, you can simply join us and have fun. Image
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 3, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)
no avatar

Nerdylover

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:52 am
Hello I just started my own clan I am looking for active members doesnt matter what level you are on. As long as you have fun and help. If you have android eur please become a member of my clan called nerdy dragons and make friends and become a dragon family

SilverDragon

Google Play (Android)

Ohio, United States

NeverEndingStoryII Seeking More Members

Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:10 am
Sadly, we've lost members since March. We were an active, friendly, enthusiastic group even though we don't have requirements for levels of participation. We don't usually delete members, but when so many quit playing for over a month and a half, the rest of us were left badly outmatched by the clans we faced in clan challenge. Given that situation, I did delete several members, but they all are welcome to return anytime. We are a level nine clan. We've currently dropped to League Two, but we have been up to League Three with our previous members. As clan leader, I'm perfectly content to let other members take the MVP title and awards, but I do step to help the clan win challenges. Sometimes that means, because of my player level, I do end up being the MVP. Winning clan challenges means collecting pieces of clan dragons, though, and clan dragons strengthen the clan, so I hope no one minds. We do have two clan dragons that are several hundred hatchings away from being completed, so I hope new members will help with that along with adding dragons to their own collections.
Game ID: SilverDragon951

akagraffe

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:12 pm
Hello everyone !

I am looking for regular players for my newly created clan. It is called "LightShade", it's in global and currently open to everyone, I can speak French and English

I am level 73 and I was part of a clan for quite a while but I decided to leave it to create one myself.

My goal isn't competition, so if you want to join my clan just for fun, you can !

The clan was only created yesterday as I write this post, so it is obviously in its early stages. Please come build this clan !

Zingo110

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:57 pm
Hi everyone 🙂 I'm looking for people to join my newly founded clan: Light of Hope. It's a "play at your own pace" type of clan. Casual, yet competitive at the same time. So that new and veteran players alike can have fun.

As I mentioned, the clan is new, so it's early in developing. I could use all the help I can get to make it an amazing clan.

It is an English speaking clan, which I understand is a bit limiting, but it's so things don't get lost in translation.

Clan event participation isn't required, but is recommended. 👍 Do try to be active in game when you can, even if it's not in clan chat.

The clan is "Join By Request", but feel free to invite friends 😀
no avatar

Beast NS

Google Play (Android)

Trainers In Need

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:02 pm
Clan Name - The Ancient Elders
Description - I don't added something someone have some suggestion 

only active players who help during events and hatching eggs 
no need to do clan quests because they are very boring 

I have just created It today 

My Dragons