All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Tamaraav

Apple (iOS)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 am
Just started my new Clan and looking for someone to help me make it grow. 

Any advice on how to start of a clan? How to get members to join? I would really like a active clan where members actually help each other out, when necessary.

Clan name: WaveStarters

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 24, 2020 3:35 am
Dark Magic Dragons is recruiting again! And we have openings in DMD2!

Dark Magic Dragons and DMD2 are in the top 50 International clan since the beginning of the clans in the biggest and harder server - Android Europe.

DMD is one of the first clans in Android Europe to have all clan dragons.Competitive but not stressing, we respect personal life and personal progress and have helped all our members to become strong players.

Why us?

We have players who joined on March 16th 2016, the day clans started. This means that we have strong, loyal bonds among our players. We have great communication and share our experience and knowledge to all our members.We are a part of the big DMD family with clans on all platforms and servers.

Requirements: 

Power Boosters:
6000 power boosters during the weekend for level 9 and hoard another 6000 for next week
During castle events where there are no clan events, we go for level 10.

Race: 
DMD 270k with 20 recipes
DMD2:  200k points and 15 recipes minimum per race.

Siege: 
DMD 96 summons
DMD2: 72 summons in the Siege

Emerald Wars:
DMD 48 battles. 130k in league 5 and 80k in league 4. 40k points
DMD2: 36 
Battles in the Emaerald Wars 100k for league 5 and 60k for league 4. 32k points

Sugar Rush For Both clans :
Try 20 quests in the Sugar Rush. The minimum is 240k points but 600k would be even better 

We expect our members to be friendly, helpful and communicative. We are mainly English-speaking but have members across the Android Europe area. We insist on communication via Messenger only. You should be willing to ask questions and try to improve your strategies within the game.

Apply today and start your progress towards being a member of a top elite clan!  Please contact me via FB Messenger.
Yoni Haimovich or Yoni Sleepovich.
Email is also an option: johnna75@gmail.com

Competitive you can ask me about the main clan Dark Magic Dragons
Semi Competitive can ask me about DMD2

Less competitve  are welcome to join our sister clan: The Unburnt. There you are only required to be a bit active and do one recipe per day. 

Yoni
Attachments
clan dmd ad.jpg
clan dmd ad.jpg (82.51 KiB) Viewed 293 times
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 670 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 670 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 100 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

SisTheWolf

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 28, 2020 2:19 pm
Clan name: TOP CZ and SK

Baví vás hrát DML? Nejlepší cz/sk klan pod Androidem hledá nové členy, kteří jsou schopni uhrát v Clan Siege min.90 sprites, v Dragon Race min.15 receptů a přes víkend sbírat Power Boosters pro klanové draky. Od roku 2017 jsme byli v klanovém žebříčku Top50, ale minulý měsíc nám odešlo několik hráčů znechucených nekonečnými mordy Gameloftu. Doufáme, že po odstranění chyb budeme mít zase radost ze hry a úspěch! Pojďte mezi nás si zahrát naplno! 😍
Clan TOP CZ and SK (co-leader)

Currently recruiting!

Code: 8d20bd9 Android EUR

Toffi

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:10 am
join my new clan!

name: Hyperion Draconis

Clan for relaxt but activ players, everybody is welcome.

Let´s have fun together. :)

Code: 82fe898   Android EU
no avatar

RitaB

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:54 am
The Final Dragon is revamping.
We need active dedicated players to help restore us to the brilliant clan we were.
no avatar

JuditPU

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:48 pm
Hi everyone!
We are looking for new active members to our clan. Our all members has real life. No limit but you have to power up the clan dragon and contribute to the clan events. Just do your best! Monthly we say goodbye to inactive players. 
Language: English (you can find German, Italian, Croatian, Russian, Hungarian and Turkish speakers too) 
Clan name: AlduiN
My code: b5f2a0 
Just send request! See you soon
no avatar

Sarah23121974

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:54 am
looking for new players friendly players always willing to help need players to help other members clan quests and to have a good time join anytime meandmine look forward to meeting you
no avatar

Vennen

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:28 pm
Draconian warriors need new more active members to help us get the last clan dragons in fifth league. We have the dragon from 4th but need more members to reach our next goal.

We speak English (global) and help each other out when we can. Hope to see you soon in Draconian warriors!
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-26-16-30-11.png
Screenshot_2020-07-26-16-30-11.png (487.71 KiB) Viewed 35 times
no avatar

Lauu_0122

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:35 pm
Únanse a mi clan😊: Los Solitarios
Mi código de amigo😉👌🏻:  f8e463a
Attachments
ClanLosSolitarios_DragonML.jpg