All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:36 am
deadly dragons – Android EUR – Level 15, League 5 We are a hard-working clan with mid-level minimum requirements. Less than Top Clans, more than Casual Clans. Our clan is one of the original clans, well established and lots of Veteran players. Teamwork is key to make events fun and fair for all! Minimums are enforced to maintain that balance. We are looking for a few good people who love this game as much as we do! Join us for lots of prizes, good game advice and good people 😊
“I am Spartacus!”
Dragon Trainer since Nov 2016 - Level 150: 465 unique dragons - 55 legendaries, 17 Divines
Leader of deadly dragons
Recruitment code: f51b32
Team: Ra Taiyi Zhenren Lantern Warlord Pixie Storm - All level 100-8*

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:45 am
Alies Cia wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for an active mainly English spoken clan! I always try to participate as much as I can in clan events. I'm fanatic, friendly and helpfull. Some periods (days away, vacations) i can't play fully but still try to help with events, i hope that is oke ☺️ Let me know if there is a spot free somewhere~

- I've been playing for one and a half year
- level 127
- friendly, enthousiastic player

I've added you in game, Alies :) I'd be happy to send you an invite to deadly dragons!
“I am Spartacus!”
Dragon Trainer since Nov 2016 - Level 150: 465 unique dragons - 55 legendaries, 17 Divines
Leader of deadly dragons

no avatar

JuditPU

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 pm
Hi everyone!
We are looking for new members.
Clan name: AlduiN 
NO LIMIT you just have to be active player. 
Language: generally we are speaking English but you can find German  Italian, Croatian, Polish, Turkish and Hungarian speakers too. 
In our clan everybody is very friendly, helpful and the most important polite. 
Come and join us if you are interested. 
Have a nice day! See you soon
no avatar

Mayetra

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:02 pm
Hello Everyone,

Schwifty Dragons is a Level12 clan in League 3.  We are a helpful English speaking clan seeking new members.  We have no requirements except that you participate in Clan Events and you keep chat family friendly.

We are looking to grow our clan into something more than a random group of players and we need new members to make this happen.  So come on over, join the fun and help us reach the next level.

Cheers!

Edit to add:  We are an Android EUR clan.  :D

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:10 am
Hello everybody! :-D
I am the leader of a clan named Argyle, level 15 and in League 4, on Android EUR.

We used to have 50 players, but very few of them actually took part in the clan events, so I decided to remove most of them.
Now we are 22 members, but still have problems of members not being active.

So I am looking for new members who actually ARE active, this is the only prerequisite that I am looking for right now.
It doesn't matter your level or how long you've been playing, all I am asking is for you to take actively part in clan events (I don't even fix a minimum, everybody does what he/she can, but it's important to take part to clan events).

We are a relaxed, easy-going group of people, we speak English but members come from many countries (for example, I am Italian ;-) ). We don't like profanities or foul language in our chat, since we like keeping a serene environment for our clan.
You don't have to request the access in order to become member of our clan, you can simply join us and have fun. :-)

I am waiting for you! :)
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)

AndreaH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Germany, near Cologne

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 pm
Hello all,

I am the new leader of the internatonal SPARKMAN clan.We are lvl 15 league 3 or 4 on Android EUR. 

We had 50 players but only a few partook in clan events. So my predecessor decided to remove them, now we are 15 members.

That's why I am looking for active players. It doesn't matter how long you have been  playing this game, just be active and partake in clan events.

Our language in the ingame chat is english, sometimes russian as we are from many countries. If you are looking for a quiet, friendly clan, join us.

Thank you. 😀
I am still pissed about what I got for 820.000.000 naners.
I am also pissed by this unplayable Special Mission.

dragonivy

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:33 pm
Hello =) ,

Our Clan Ubschdibubschba(Level 10/ClanLeague 3) is searching for new members.
Currently we are 9 players and all mixed levels ranging between 27 - 109. (5 are 50+)
Main language is english but some speak german too.
We are daily active players who enjoy engaging frequently in clan events and helping each other out.
If you like to join you are welcome!

We are waiting for you ...:-)
Ivy (ClanLeader)
Attachments
photo_2019-03-24_18-13-45.jpg
photo_2019-03-24_18-13-45.jpg (135.86 KiB) Viewed 97 times
photo_2019-03-24_18-38-16.jpg
photo_2019-03-24_18-38-16.jpg (136.63 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Leader Ubschdibubschba level 11- Join us!=) 
Playerlevel 96 | Android EU since June 18|
rc: 38c111d | 288 unique dragons |
Battle Dragons: Thor 40**/ Garden 39***/ Stardust 41**/ Loki 38**/ Meteorite 40**/ Agave 38***

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:56 pm
deadly dragons – Android EUR – Level 15, League 5
“I am Spartacus!”
Leader of deadly dragons

no avatar

Nordlicht

Google Play (Android)

Hallo zusammen!
Wir, Nordlicht, sind ein deutscher Clan. Es gibt uns jetzt etwa 1 Monat und wir sind jetzt bereits Liga 5. Wir wollen an die Spitze!
Dafür suchen wir noch fleissige Mitspieler, die mit ins gemeinsam nach höherem streben!

Wir sind sehr hilfsbereit und beantworten Fragen rund um das Spiel sehr gerne. Wir bieten Informationen, wie die Clanaufgaben rasch und simpel zu machen sind!

Bemühund und Einsatz der Clanmitglieder werden honoriert und Ihr könnt Offizier werden. ABER in jedem Event wird auch neu evaluiert. Wer wenig Punkte macht, wird auch wieder degradiert, kann aber durch Einsatz und Fleiß wieder befördert werden!
Es liegt also an euch, was ihr aerreichen wollt.

Wir freuen uns auf Unterstützung im Event! Hofgentlich bis bald.
Euer Clan Nordlicht
no avatar

Mayetra

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:16 pm
Schwifty Dragons
League 4 Level 15 Clan

We are an English speaking clan looking for active players of any eligible level to join us. 

While we have no minimums for Clan Events, we do expect participation from our members.  We make exceptions for real life situations as we all face them.  Just drop a note in chat that you are unable to participate because of real life, no explanation needed, and we won't hold non-participation against you. 

We are family friendly and more than willing to answer questions and explain how the event works.  We are looking to grow and want to add you to our dragon family!