All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

KateDrake

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:30 pm
Weird, the tutorial says that the other person need to confirm this... or something. Maybe we need to be mutuals?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/117457045535145120263
I can only see the top 50 clans, and the search still crashes, it's not my internet even. It just looks for the word "dragon" and there are so many of these that it crashes. The game really needs a better search system (that would look for two words, for starters) and maybe a user search, too ._. This is pretty frustrating.

(Also, sorry for spamming the forum, the side doesn't allow me sending personal messages yet)
no avatar

DragonLordpm

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:01 am
you need to friend me in google+, id is alexia psy
no avatar

Lucien_Sleypen

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:28 pm
Clan name: The Unburnt (From the ashes we shall rise)
Language: International
Only active players.

Are you an active player looking for a clan? Then join The Unburnt on Android EUR. We do not care about your player level or how many dragon you have as long as you contribute during clan events. New players who are willing to learn or higher level players who are tired of leeches (players who contribute nothing but take all the rewards) are welcome to join. I hope to see you soon in Dragonlandia...

Dusan_Grujic

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:06 pm
Anyone who wants to be in our clan, find us with name FallenThugs.
Clan banner is Reaper dragon with red behind.
Any language is ok but english is prefered for easier comunication.
Curently we are small goup of 12 members but wery dedicated to the clan events :D
Clan is open to everyone who wants to be more than dragon trainer.
Join us and you'll see :D

Shadows136

United Kingdom

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:49 pm
Looking for members for my brand new Clan - Shadow Misfits 

Looking for daily players, people who will play as part of a team and help this Clan grow. 

Kari_Black

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 am
Hello All! 
Are you a Harry Potter fan? I sure am! I made a clan called Hufflepuff Badgers. Language is English though I wont mind if others want to join! I check the game a few times a day so pop by and say hello and lets geek out together about all things Harry Potter! I also like Doctor Who and anything Disney related! 

Thanks!
Kari 

Also, you can add me as a friend, my code is: 00217f

Jamez seeds

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:27 am
Hello dragon slayers! 

We are looking for active players, we are a friendly  Scottish Clan which aim to help one an other. We share hints and tips and are happy to help anyone. We don't care about level or what dragons you have, we are just looking for active players to chat and help with Clan events. 

Search Anarchy Rising euro, server on Android

Breezyzmoon

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:57 am
I'm patriciacook1971 on G+ and breezyzmoon on FB I'm looking for a clan and friends level 12 since yesterday please consider adding me wrote:
Clan name: The Unburnt (From the ashes we shall rise)
Language: International
Only active players.

Are you an active player looking for a clan? Then join The Unburnt on Android EUR. We do not care about your player level or how many dragon you have as long as you contribute during clan events. New players who are willing to learn or higher level players who are tired of leeches (players who contribute nothing but take all the rewards) are welcome to join. I hope to see you soon in Dragonlandia...

Shadows136

United Kingdom

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:59 pm
My clan Shadow Misfits is looking for new members! Level 2 clan, doing pretty well bur we need more members. Come join us and help in slaying dragons and competing in events :)

slimerdude

Google Play (Android)

This is a discussion forum, you don't need my birthday!

Hello Dragon Maniacs & Legendary Players,

I was getting pretty tired of playing DML until Clans came out. When I joined my first I was excited until I learned that most of the players weren't competing on behalf of the Clan. So, I went searching.

I know it's not easy finding that perfect "fit", but if you love your dragons and the concept of "DML's Great Dragon Race" you're going to enjoy being a member of "The Final Dragon". Our Clan Leader, Rita B, created her clan with one thought, being a Clan that is "a gaming family combining efforts to gain rewards for all members." She should have included "while enjoying new found friendships" but there isn't room. 

Since joining, our clan has done nothing except climb the ranks. We were around 150 when I joined 3 weeks ago. We are now ranked in the top 100. We also obtained Level 15! But Rita, her members and I want to climb higher! To accomplish this we need truly dedicated enthusiastic Clan members.

In other words, we need you.

It may appear we are full, but trust me when I say there are a handful of dead weight spots open. So submit your request to join today! Any questions or concerns may be sent directly to Rita. (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=622013)

I look forward to having you be a part of a great Clan.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-03-04-05-15-51.png
Current rank as of March 4, 2017
Screenshot_2017-03-04-05-15-51.png (482.81 KiB) Viewed 540 times
Dragon Mania Legends
Platform/Server: Android/EUR (EUR GOLD)
Recruitment code: 6e40fa
UID: 8g62hc
Clan: DCU
City Mania

UID: 56g9ff