All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Kimberly_Stockstill

Re: Final Dragon Clan

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:26 pm
RitaB wrote:
Final Dragon clan needs you!
We are a group of 27 members working together to achieve goals.
We need players interested in playing daily.
We try and achieve optimum rewards in each quest.
Please feel free to join in the fun

RitaB - - -
Could you please add me to your clan from inside the game? I originally sent a request to Fiji Clan and I don't know why, or what their affiliation is with the majority of the clans in the game, but they must have created the majority of clans. So it wouldn't let me apply individually to your clan, so I hope you get this message. This site is where I found your clan information and wanted to join since it sounded like a good fit. I play several times a day, and am interested in making my gameplay more enjoyable and more in-depth.

no avatar

Kimberly_Stockstill

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:28 pm
RitaB, I hope I posted that comment correctly. If I didn't, please read the one above this one. Thanks
no avatar

krultang

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 pm
Hi everyone,

'Clan Mc Dragon' is looking for members. Only level one, but in the clan events a strong competitor due to active players.
An international group, so english language. European based, but mix in timezones might be good to have active players 24/7 ;)

Clan crest is a golden crow dragon with yellow background.

Looking forward to playing with you!
no avatar

Kooala13

I need a clan to join!

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:11 pm
I'm only level 25, but I play so much every day, and I really need a clan to join! I'm looking for one with people who are very active and preferably one that already has a few members. 

Thanks!
no avatar

DragonLordpm

Re: I need a clan to join!

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:41 am
Kooala13 wrote:
I'm only level 25, but I play so much every day, and I really need a clan to join! I'm looking for one with people who are very active and preferably one that already has a few members. 

Thanks!

Hi look for my clan Dragon Beast. We are ranked 55 and at this moment we have 40 members out of 50.  We are always looking for active players no matter their lvl.  Clan leader's name is alexia.

no avatar

DragonLordpm

In search of new members

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:44 am
Hi all. We need active players to help our clan get even bigger.

Clan's name is "Dragon Beast".

It doesnt matter the lvl you are as long as you are active.

The clan is ranked at #55 at the moment and we have 40 out of 50 members.

I am looking active players who contribute in clan events.

Clan leaders's name is alexia.
no avatar

KateDrake

Re: In search of new members

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:55 am
DragonLordpm wrote:

Hi there! I tried to find your clan, but since it has a word "dragon" in it, the search overloads and crashes every time. Can you add me there please? I'm almost lvl 40 and am pretty active on a daily basis!
Here's my game facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014723715009
Thanks for your time!
no avatar

DragonLordpm

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:23 pm
KateDrake wrote:
DragonLordpm wrote:

Hi there! I tried to find your clan, but since it has a word "dragon" in it, the search overloads and crashes every time. Can you add me there please? I'm almost lvl 40 and am pretty active on a daily basis!
Here's my game facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014723715009
Thanks for your time!

Hi and thank ypu for your response.  I am with google+ and my id is Alexia Psy.  find me and add me through there since my friends list is full.  After that you will be able to join my clan.

no avatar

KateDrake

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:20 pm
Hi and thank ypu for your response.  I am with google+ and my id is Alexia Psy.  find me and add me through there since my friends list is full.  After that you will be able to join my clan.

I never used G+ before tbh. I added you to my "circles", but you're not in my game friend list yet. Did you get the notification? (I'm BastetDrake there)
no avatar

DragonLordpm

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:41 pm
No I didnt get a notification. They should make this procedure easier. If you search for top clans, we are rated 55th. Maybe you can find us from there.