All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

AC-Donau Frosch

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:57 am
HI. Alpha Command is looking for activ players.
Hallo. Alpha Command sucht aktive Spieler.
English/Deutsch
no avatar

jmkelly0426

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:12 am
Clan name-Moonbeam
Clan leader me-Zephroar
members just me
Looking for active people
no avatar

AC-Donau Frosch

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:12 am
Hi. Alpha Command is open. Come in and have fun. You are welcome.
no avatar

Dragon ML

Amazon TV

Can't create a clan

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:10 pm
Hello

I can't create a clan from nos on because a error say : Due to restrictions of jour country (France) this functionality is deactivated . But some French people can

Can you help me
no avatar

JuditPU

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am
Hi everyone!
We are looking for new active members. No any limit you just have to be active (do quests and contribute to the clan events). 
Clan name: AlduiN 
Lvl:15
If you are interested send request. 
See you soon
no avatar

Manyfaced7813

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 am
"Полетели девочки " название клана, я нихоя не понимаю как пригласить кого-то в свой клан, поэтому делаю это, а так же не знаю инглиш и хуавей мой нихоя не хочет переводить страницы, нервы мои на пределе, ладно, я бьюсь в истерике, вступите в клан, вам там рады
no avatar

Cheyy88

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 pm
Looking for fun and active members! Must participate at least a little in clan events, every bit helps! We also have a discord. We are mainly looking for players that are level 50 or above to confirm that you will be enjoying this game and hopefully it's with us! We may take in new members if one of the members requests it. 

Clan Info:
MysticalDawn
Level 12
Language: English
League 4
"Recruiting active members! Participate in clan events, we also have discord" 

Come join us today!

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:13 pm
Welwyn Wyverns is recruiting. We're a new Android Eur clan, established in December 2019, with our base in the UK, but English speaking players are welcomed from anywhere in the World. We currently have several members resident in the US.  

So far, we've competed in four clan events.  We won Siege, Sugar Rush, Emerald Wars and came third in the Great Dragon Race (only beaten out of first place late on). We're currently in League 4, probably around the middle.  

Our ethos is friendly and knowledge sharing. We don't have any minimum criteria for events, but we do expect you to contribute. Repeated failure to help with clan events or complete clan quests may result in expulsion.

Communication is key. If a player is offline for 14 days without having warned us in advance, we are likely to assume that they have lost interest and will expel from the clan.   

If you're a team player up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you. Hit that apply button or, if you want to know more, you can drop me an email at ladymadragon@gmail.com
LADY MADONNA
Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
UK based clan, established December 2019
Climbing fast and welcoming active team players. Drama-free zone!
Code: d38967c 

no avatar

PerUlw

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:51 am
Norske drager søker aktive medlemmer. Vi er aktiv klan, men norsk språk i chatten, som ønsker flere aktive medlemmer :) Bli med!

Clan name: Norske drager
Level: 15
Language: norwegian
no avatar

dcmabukhalifa1

Google Play (Android)

How i can change clan name

Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 am
Dragon mania legend
how can i change my clan name dragon mania legends

Hi guys, i have over a three playing DML, i love the game. I made a clan pretty much since i starting playing and i was wondering if you guys could change the name of my clan.. When i made it wasnt really thinking about the name. The name does not suit the clan anymore.
I know names cant be change be ourself and i 'really' dont want to lose all the clan progress. Not asking to change it a lot of times, just this one.

​A clan name change or transfer progress to a new clan.

Thanks in advance

Clan: dhakabangladesh
Account-597898