All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Birgit75

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android EUR

Sat May 18, 2019 7:15 am
TEAMDRAGONS     android Eur     deutschsprachiger Clan
Die Teamdragons suchen Verstärkung! Wenn du Spaß am Spielen in Team hast, bist du bei uns goldrichtig! Wir sind eine bunte Mischung quer durch alle Level und Altersstufen, uns sind erfahrene Spieler genauso willkommen wie Clanneulinge. Wir legen Wert auf freundlichen Umgang und Fairplay, für Infos oder zum Quatschen haben wir auch eine Messengergruppe.
Den Clan gibt es seit Anfang März und innerhalb weniger Wochen haben wir es auf Level 15 und in Clanliga 5 geschafft. Im Clanevent erwarten wir mindestens 5 Rezepte oder 25 Geister und es werden keine Diamanten eingesetzt.
Klingt das gut für dich? Dann komm und spiele mit uns!
no avatar

ZouhyCZ

Google Play (Android)

CZ a SK klan Darebaci

Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Hledamé nové aktivní hráče.Jsme nový klan který hraje pro zábavu a plníme drobné klanové questy protože tam jsme 2 zatím a máme klanového draka.Pokud by nás bylo více chtěli bychom se dostat i mezi lepší klany :) .
Ve hře se klan jmenuje Darebaci je to otevřený takže se může připojit každý.
no avatar

Tairn3845

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 am
Greetings!

Clan Name: Lords of the Void
Region: Android EUR
Language: Basic understanding (reading and writing) of English is required for clan chat. We have a few Finnish members though and have a dedicated chat room for them on our discord and are happy to make more language channels as well.
Clan Rank: 200-350 (depending on activity)
Rules: All members MUST participate in clan events. Minimum requirements are as follows:
     1. Minimum score MUST exceed 10% of the MVP's score (MVP = person who earned the most in the clan)
     2. Inactivity for an extended period of time will result in an immediate boot (14d is the longest we'll allow in a single stretch unless an exemption is approved by the LEADER of the clan.
     3. Failure to achieve the 10% minimum requirement results in a STRIKE. 3 STRIKES and you are removed from the clan. 1 STRIKE is refunded if you successfully meet requirements. (We understand sometimes things happen and you can't control it, such as a power outage, so rest assured, you wont be immediately kicked for a single failure to reach requirements. It takes repeated offenses to earn a boot for inactivity.)
Exceptions are made for those who contact the LEADER or a CO-LEADER before an event
Ranks: Earned on an event basis until you reside within the clan for 6 months or longer and show a continued effort consistently
MEMBER - Entry level. To be this rank means you are new to the clan and/or you meet the 10% requirement
ELDER - Tier 2 Entry level. These individuals earned 20% or more in the previous clan event and are working towards becoming an OFFICER. Continuing earning 20%+ and being in the clan for 6 months will give you OFFICER.
OFFICER - This rank is for members who have been consistent in helping the clan in events by scoring over 20% of MVP's score regularly and have done so for 6 months. These are our clan's MVPs.
CO-LEADER - select group of individuals who have proven themselves as being extremelly reliable and going above and beyond as members in our clan. Only a handful of members have this position. Clan issues should be brought to these folks, or the LEADER.

Why to join? : Lords of the Void (LotV) is a clan full of helpful individuals who have spent a lot of time on the game and spent a lot of time dedicating themselves to knowledge about the game. We have a discord for better communciation (and just plain chit chat) which is full of hand written guides and a crazy amount of tips and tricks to help new and veteran players alike. If you want to be part of a big clan that doesn't require you to spend gems in every event, come join us!

IMPORTANT NOTES:
*** LotV keeps a VERY close record of participation for EACH clan event. (It's lovingly referred to as "The Clan Ledger"). If you're planning to slink in and not particpate but reap the benefits, you will be found out and promptly removed from the clan. 
*** There is no requirement to use our discord, however members who do use it tend to find themselves with more help for their questions and a much easier time getting help or requesting an exemption from a clan event (we totally get that real life happens and STRONGLY encourage it above the game, but without letting the LEADER or CO-LEADERS know that you need some time for real life emergencies or matters, we assume you've left the game and continued absence will result in a kick).
*** LotV doesn't have a chat filter. We expect everyone to be civil and polite, but there will be occassional profanity in the chat. You have a filter on your own account that will block this for you so long as you don't disable it. Our discord has no such restrictions either, and there is no built in filter (that I'm aware of anyways).
*** We don't necessarily have an age restriction on our members. However younger folks tend to end up removed after a period of inactivity quite frequently (I would assume they get bored of the game or grounded, as has happened a few times now). We welcome ALL members, just be sure to understand our rules.

How to join?
*** Method 1: Add me to your friends list in-game and I'll try to invite you to the clan. If the clan is full, i'll accept the friend request and jot down your name for an invite when we have an opening down the road. I'll periodically attempt to invite you again, but after a few tries will cease to send invites so as to not become a nuissance to you.
My In-Game Friend Code: 598caf2

*** Method 2: Message me on discord. Drop me your friend code and i'll invite you. If the clan is full, I'll put you in a queue and inform you of it, along with your position at the time of inquiry. Most inactive members phase out within a few clan events, so odds are, we'll have room soon!
My Discord: Tairn#6023

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

Wed May 22, 2019 1:17 pm
Clan: For the Honor of DML

Why you should join:
   Our Clan is friendly and active. We would prefer for you to be active and participate in Clan Events. We do "member events", it is when all officers and elders do mini fun events created by clan leader(s). We make promotion easier by: automatically promoted to Elder when you join. Officer is when you participate a lot and co leader is when you're trustworthy and really active. Sometimes, you can win the position from our member events. Once you become co-leader, we offer roles for you because we feel that co leaders need some responsibility due to the high power and position. Our minimum and maximum is not a lot like most clans, who most have ridiculous amounts of requirements.
If you are going to be inactive, please notify us before and you'll be excused. Please join!

Our language: English

We have a Clan Page so if you have any issues you can contact us there. viewtopic.php?f=2124&t=671098
   I’m the Queen of Wooly Dragons

My epic team: The Wooly Dragon (obviously), Molten Dragon, and the one dragon that isn't great, the Dust

Clan: For the Honor of DML (Clan website: forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com, we’re looking for active players, it’s ok if you aren’t super active.)

My code: 247e8fd 
no avatar

K.P

Google Play (Android)

Advertise Clan - Android EUR.

Thu May 23, 2019 5:00 am
I'm co leader of

OFFICIAL DARQ REIGNS

we are looking for active players.  Level 40 or higher.  
platform EURA
no avatar

06bella04

Google Play (Android)

neuer deutschsprachiger Clan sucht ...

Mon May 27, 2019 6:57 pm
deutschsprachige neue Drachen-Kämpfer werden gesucht!!

Wir spielen auf Android (Handy, Tablet)

Clanname: Drachen-Kämpfer
Sprache: deutsch
Mindestanforderungen bei Clan-Events: LvL 25 - 34: mindestens 2 Rezepte / 20 Geister
ab LvL 35: mindetens 5 Rezepte / 40 Geister

Voraussetzungen: aktive Teilnahme an Clan-Events und erfüllen der Mindestanforderungen

Wir freuen und über jede Mithilfe und Mitarbeit zum Aufbau unseres Clans.

Bei Interesse einfach eine Clan-Anfrage senden

Lieben Gruß
Isabella
no avatar

Pub'AugustCr

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 27, 2019 11:37 pm
Clã: Dragon's Pub
Idioma: Português/ English

Está a procura de um clã competitivo onde todos são ativos, além de ajuda individual para melhorar sua ilha e dragões?
 Procure por Dragon's Pub, entre em contato e venha nos conhecer!

Are you looking for a competitive clan where everyone it's active, and help for growth inside the game?
 Search for Dragon's Pub, contact the leader and come know us!

ImageImage
no avatar

Nordlicht

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 28, 2019 5:45 pm
Hallo zusammen! Wir sind ein Deutscher Clan   Nordlicht   und suchen für Android noch Unterstützung für Events. 
Wir sind sehr hilfsbereit aber wer bei den Events nicht mmithilft, muss uns verlassen.
no avatar

ChriStone13

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 pm
For KINDLE players.
Clan Name: almighty clan
Language: English

We are a smaller clan but not for lack of trying. We currently only have 17/50 members and are still 12th in our league and 18th overall. With higher numbers and more dedicated players we would be competing more directly with the top clans. We work hard but don't expect the game to rule your life. Just be dedicated and do your absolute best and you should fit right in.

If you want to join, then look for our clan in the clan search or add me to your friend list and I can invite you to our clan. My code is: ad51be. I hope to see some of you very soon!
no avatar

bunnyrh

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:14 am
LightMagicDragon is recruiting new members! We are looking for nembers who will participate in clan challenges.