All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Cinnafix

RECLAMATION is the number 1 clan on iOS eur looking for THREE very active members to join our team! We have a 4,000 Clan Race Minimum and weekly participation is required. Are you a competitive player that loves to communicate with others? In return we offer lots of tips, tricks and tactics, teach unique facts about the game, and are a great family clan! Come enjoy playing with the Best!
Attachments
IMG_3823.JPG
IMG_3823.JPG (414.09 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Reclamation Clan Leader
Team: Autumn 80****, Planet 80****, Warlord 80****, Sumo****
no avatar

iflutterbyi

Re: Advertise Clan - iOS EUR

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:47 pm
Just starting a new clan called Waveriders. I just want to play the game and have fun. Not trying to be overly competitive. If you're looking to join a relaxed clan please join me.  :)
no avatar

Slhopey

Apple (iOS)

England

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:28 am
Hi my name is Susan and Shadow’s Hope is my clan,

After being in a clan for a while that only had about five active members out of 38 ::)   I decided with another member to make a new clan.  So if you are a dragon trainer who plays regularly, looks after your dragons and wants a no pressure, friendly attitude to clan life then Shadow’s Hope is the clan for you!  

We’re looking for clan members who will join in the clan events but not be overly competitive.  You will not be kicked out unless you become totally inactive for a few months so there’s no minimum playing time, no problem with different time zones, no problem if you can’t gift in every event... we know that real life has to come first sometimes  ;)  

If this sounds like you then please join Shadow’s Hope, the clan is open and is an English speaking clan.  I hope to meet you there soon  p)

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:57 pm
ImageClan Duncan
* EST 2016; Well established, winning track record, teamwork oriented.
* Leaderboard Clan; Top 50 Global and Top 5 League Clan! 
* Top Level Clan; Level 15, League 4
* Clan Dragon; Brimstone (19/20 Kutter!)
* Experience; Many veteran players, mentors sharing gameplay / strategies / tips.
* Website; Exlusive clan member website with strategy blogs, forums, chat, voting, etc.
* Atmosphere; Competitive but casual and cooperative, family friendly, global friendly.
* Promotions; Active Members are recognized and promoted regularly, become a part owner of the Clan through dedication and contribution.
* Diversity; Several multilingual players; English not a requirement but may be helpful as first or secondary language.
* Philosophy; No prohitive rules or requirements to join; we currently do not enforce any minimum level or event quota requirements or rules to join (except keep it fun and friendly, and contribute when you can).Image

The clan is typically full (50/50) during events, but we usually open up a spot or two between clan events (weekends).  We're always looking for active players with a love for the game, and the competitive aspects in particular.  Search Clan Duncan to see if we have a spot open or PM me here for prompt consideration or get on the (short) waiting list.  Also friend me for gifts and clan invites on weekends [ 40ccba ].

Also looking for apprentices [ 40ccba ] Alumni will get first option to join the clan once they reach level 25!

Honoured to be a leader of this clan!

Good Luck! and Have Fun! Image
soulFile: Level 133
Dragons: Unique 380 |
Legendary 40 | Divine 10 | Boss 12
Team: (80****) 
Radiant | Yin Yang | Skeleton | Autumn | Vortex | Sumo | Plushie | Lantern | Taiyi Zhenren
Clan Duncan: Level 15
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone
Team: 49/50 | League 4 | Region International | Crest Yin Yang
Recruitment: Code 40ccba | Join Request | iOS EUR~Gold
no avatar

Manglechica

Apple (iOS)

sprite dragon clan

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:23 am
clan leader:ballora33 or Paola G. both the same person

clan name:Sprite dragon

language :english

my clan is opened clan you can join if you are active

If looking that the clan crest it a photo of a sprite dragon with purple background

Right i need members because my clan i'm the only one there i feel loney i need people to talk with to not feel as lonely i need company.
no avatar

geoline1994

Apple (iOS)

iOs Clan Ajenim - new members wanted

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 pm
top 50 clan „ajenim“ is looking for active members. English and German speaking. We have a very active chat and try to help each other.
top 50 klan “Ajenim” sucht neue Mitglieder. Wir sprechen Deutsch und Englisch. Wir chatten sehr viel und hekfen einander.

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 pm
Clan Duncan
* EST 2016; Well established, winning track record, teamwork oriented.
* Leaderboard Clan; Top 50 Global and Top 5 League Clan! 
* Top Level Clan; Level 15, League 4
* Clan Dragon; Brimstone (19/20 Kutter!)
* Experience; Many veteran players, mentors sharing gameplay / strategies / tips.
* Website; Exlusive clan member website with strategy blogs, forums, chat, voting, etc.
* Atmosphere; Competitive but casual and cooperative, family friendly, global friendly.
* Promotions; Active Members are recognized and promoted regularly, become a part owner of the Clan through dedication and contribution.
* Diversity; Several multilingual players; English not a requirement but may be helpful as first or secondary language.
* Philosophy; No prohitive rules or requirements to join; we currently do not enforce any minimum level or event quota requirements or rules to join (except keep it fun and friendly, and contribute when you can).

The clan is typically full (50/50) during events, but we usually open up a spot or two between clan events (weekends).  We're always looking for active players with a love for the game, and the competitive aspects in particular.  Search Clan Duncan to see if we have a spot open or PM me here for prompt consideration or get on the (short) waiting list.  Also friend me for gifts and clan invites on weekends [ 40ccba ].

Also looking for apprentices [ 40ccba ] Alumni will get first option to join the clan once they reach level 25!

Honoured to be a leader of this clan!

Good Luck! and Have Fun! Image
soulFile: Level 133
Dragons: Unique 380 |
Legendary 40 | Divine 10 | Boss 12
Team: (80****) 
Radiant | Yin Yang | Skeleton | Autumn | Vortex | Sumo | Plushie | Lantern | Taiyi Zhenren
Clan Duncan: Level 15
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone
Team: 49/50 | League 4 | Region International | Crest Yin Yang
Recruitment: Code 40ccba | Join Request | iOS EUR~Gold
no avatar

Strawtermelon

Apple (iOS)

Looking for Clan to join

Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 am
Im on apple iPad.. I’m looking for an active clan to join. Every clan I try, doesn’t respond to my request. 
Im an active player, on every day. 
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
no avatar

Syrus375

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:29 pm
If you want you can join devils nest. Its only three members but no minimum just have fun :)