All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Rares_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Advertise Clan - iOS EUR

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:31 pm
Hello everybody,

This thread will be dedicated for the Dragon Lords that are playing on iOS EUR

1. Post your clan's name and a short description of who you are and what types of players are you looking for to recruit.

2. Post your language (any language vs. international)

3. Tell fellow citizens of Dragolandia why it is your guild they should join in :)!

Good luck and have fun!

-Rares

Genice01

Re: Advertise Clan - iOS EUR

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:08 pm
The name of my Clan is Great Creations. I would love to have some other members join. I play every day and would also like to have members that would play often. Let's give those other Clans some competition!!!
no avatar

Sunny164

Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:40 pm
The name of my Clan ist Candy Clan.

language is germany.

i search activ players.
no avatar

Tigrea

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:35 pm
Hey! I'm in Dragon Dogma, we are clan level 9 and currently have 3 openings. Would love some active members who are interested in the Clan Quests so we can activate those new dragons who decrease timers etc. I will donate recepie items whenever possible. 

Flipper73

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 am
Hi,
We are an active but friendly clan on iOS eur who are looking for active clan quest players.
Mythical Dragon Masters.
We are currently 68 on the monthly leaderboards and steadily moving higher (last week we were no72)
We currently have 42 members but only 20 are active in clan quests so we are looking to restructure.
We are a friendly english speaking clan who welcome daily clan players and actively help each other.
We look forward to welcoming you.
no avatar

Fruitypebbles1272

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:19 am
CASTAWAYS is a new clan which is made up of experienced members from a former top 15 clan who decided to start our own clan. In just 2 weeks we have got to level 7 status and came 1st in both events. We are competitive, helpful, friendly and fun. We are looking for more players like us to join us as we rise even higher up the ranks!
We are on iOS EUR server. Any questions just ask or please search Castaways and apply. We have spaces now but won't for long!!
no avatar

Sike_Sims

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:05 am
Sandman's Clan is looking for active members.  We accept any language, but English is most spoken language used.  We are friendly and helpful, with no requirements. We just enjoy playing, so come join the fun
no avatar

Batzman33

Mon May 15, 2017 12:51 am
Please add me in your clan
Username:batzman33
12b861
no avatar

NomenOmen

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:30 pm
Everyone is welcome in our clan "Dragon Elite"
We are looking for new players. We usually win clan events, so you will get more rewards.
no avatar

melnie2312

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:08 pm
Please add me in a clan
8613fee
melnie2312
im a daily player and love sharing and playing
thank you