All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Mailladyrt48

Apple (iOS)

Re: Advertise Clan - iOS EUR

Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:14 am
Clan - What's My Name Again is looking for Members willing to help with Clan Events. We will help you earn the rewards (dragon puzzle pieces) you need but we need you to do 2 out of 3 Clan Events. I am very understanding that everyone has a life too and only ask for what you can give during the Events. We help each other and our long time members do the events for the younger members to earn the dragons they don't have. If you are interested please come join us :)

Amy-DragOne

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:31 pm
DRAG ONE 1 * Italian clan in the world rankings iOS always looking for very competitive players with whom to share victories!

His academy GRANDE INVERNO instead is a quieter clan where we grow together with numerous tips from the most experienced players!

What are you waiting for? LOOKING FOR YOU, WE WAIT FOR YOU!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sistema iOS Phone - ITALIA
Clan DRAG ONE & Academy GRANDE INVERNO
Add me - Code: 67aaee (Amy) & 875bad (I_am_Groot)

no avatar

Sarah-Bee

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:47 pm
UK Warriors is an established clan, currently in League 4, looking to move back up to League 5 with your help!

Being from the UK is not required, it's just the name our leader used ~ he's now left the game and left the clan to me 😁

No minimums required, we are a fun first clan but we do ask that if you're playing the game that you contribute what can can during clan events. 

hope to see you there!
no avatar

Glozguy

Apple (iOS)

We want you

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:22 am
Hear yea Hear yea Hear yea, The Dark Magic Dragon clan are looking for boon companions to muster with us to quest for high adventure, glory and whatever treasures we can find. We only ask that you put forth an honest effort in all our adventures, so if you're looking for a friendly clan to call home can me gather at our campfires and join us, you won't be disappointed...For the Glory of Dragoandia unite!
no avatar

Jetlc

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:54 pm
“The abandoned” are looking for active players to join to our clan family. If you need a nice, friendly and helpful clan don’t wait and join us 🙂
no avatar

Gameloft lover

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:41 am
Hi im COVID-19 fighter level 63 please for who is in dragon muskeeters tell the leader to accept me im so active and i have been the mvp of all the clans i join but the problem is that i need a strong clan with english chat to understand my friends but the english clans removed me the clans who accept me is only italian french german or russian

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:25 am
Hi!  Still Sil here.  I have 18 players, with room for 50.  If you are laid back and looking to grow, come check out Sil-Ez Place✌🏼😊🍪😜

Silmarwen0114Hi all!  Looking for active players to join my little clan.  I am laid-back and silly.  I know RL can get in the way of gaming, just let me know if you’re taking some time off so I don’t boot you.

cad077 is my friend code and I play daily.

English speaking clan, though I am open to working with translations if you are an active chatter.

Come to Sil-Ez Place.  We serve 🍪😃

nobody owens

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 pm
Picayune is a small, semi-active clan looking for new members. Only requirements are that you should know English and participate in clan events.
no avatar

Lauu_0122

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:30 pm
Únanse a mi clan😊: Los Solitarios
Mi código de amigo😉👌🏻:  f8e463a
Attachments
ClanLosSolitarios_DragonML.jpg
ClanLosSolitarios_DragonML.jpg (317.98 KiB) Viewed 3 times