All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

rvseattle

Windows PC

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows APA

Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:25 am
Dragon Legends clan seeks new members. Our level 15 clan needs dragon trainers of all levels (English speaking) who support the clan by playing regularly and participating in clan events. Join our fun and dedicated group today!
no avatar

SueW62

Windows PC

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 am
Freetime Dragons Level 15 Clan has some spaces available to players that like to play the game regularly.  We are English speaking and share in every clan event.  We believe in helping each other with tricks and tips from higher players. We want clan members that play and like to make points but don't demand a certain point total to remain in the clan. We are join on request so come and check us out.
no avatar

DeepSea123

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:03 am
Do you want to be in a clan that scores a lot of points? American Ninja Dragons is the perfect clan for you. Our language is English. And our clan platform is Windows (even though it says my platform is iOS) Our clan has nice, fun, helpful and loving players who will help you if you ask. We score a lot in clan events, and win lots of rewards. I’ll look forward to meeting you if you join.  :)
no avatar

Deshan Adithya

Windows PC

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:31 am
Hello Dragon Mania Legend Players

we created a good clan its name is "Golden Dragon Lords"
so,we need more active players to our clan!
if you want to join our clan type its name and apply!
here is my code: aab0ff

:P :P :P :P
no avatar

hughkim

Windows PC

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:50 am
Guys, all clan leaders, please DO NOT accept any new members during clan events, except players who you invited.
Why ? there are some players, just submit to join your clan and take the rewards then leave !
I think the game must change the rule. Players if wanna get clan rewards during clan events, they must SCORE then GET !

This is totally unfair for active and dedicated members in the clan.

Gameloft, please fix this.

Thanks, Hugh from BOOM

Shakiluzzaman

Windows PC

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:58 pm
ImageImageCLAN NAME= DML FAN CLUB
PLATFROM= WINDOWS APA
MY CODE= 400c40
MOST ACTIVE PLAYER PROMOTED SOON
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 am
Hello

Our clan is new, but, all the members are active players. We require new members.

Our Clan name is Valor. Our server is Windows Apa. And language English. If anyone interested please share their code or sent request.
Attachments
Clan.jpg
Clan.jpg (48.74 KiB) Viewed 40 times
no avatar

Ayeshatakia

Windows PC

Sat May 25, 2019 11:08 am
Celestial Garden Fighter:
We are a growing clan and fun loving clan.. It is an open clan and uses the language English...
I am Maddox in game and we used to have a lot members but now we keep losing them. We are lagging behind cause of less teammates, I play daily and need assistance...…………. HELP!!!!!

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm
Power of People is a new, friendly, active, English-speaking clan who wants to help & encourage new members as well as find those who can communicate in a friendly way. I'm sorry I have no idea where APA is, but if you're willing to chat, willing to learn & willing to participate, you'll find a warm welcome in our clan, no matter where in the world you live.
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:51 pm
Hi Twilightsparklesassistant

APA is the shortform for Apache server. You can find your server name from Settings, check the pic attached. I guess your server will be Eur.
Attachments
server.jpg
server.jpg (115.37 KiB) Viewed 6 times