All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Lisa Williams

Windows PC

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows APA

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:13 pm
Hi everone- i have just started a new clan called IGNIS PUGNATORIS (Latin for Warriors of Fire hopefully!) Anyway, i am looking for any players  that want to be part of building up this little clan, enjoy having a laugh along the way and play fairly regularly. Pref. ages 16 and over This is my first time as a clan leader so have no strict rules apart from try to respect each other
Thanks for reading and, if you are interested in taking a look, my gamename is PhoeniXRising and recruitment number is 9a20be
Hope to see you soon and happy gaming
no avatar

rvseattle

Windows PC

Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:25 am
Dragon Legends clan seeks new members. Our level 15 clan needs dragon trainers of all levels (English speaking) who support the clan by playing regularly and participating in clan events. Join our fun and dedicated group today!
no avatar

SueW62

Windows PC

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 am
Freetime Dragons Level 15 Clan has some spaces available to players that like to play the game regularly.  We are English speaking and share in every clan event.  We believe in helping each other with tricks and tips from higher players. We want clan members that play and like to make points but don't demand a certain point total to remain in the clan. We are join on request so come and check us out.
no avatar

DeepSea123

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:03 am
Do you want to be in a clan that scores a lot of points? American Ninja Dragons is the perfect clan for you. Our language is English. And our clan platform is Windows (even though it says my platform is iOS) Our clan has nice, fun, helpful and loving players who will help you if you ask. We score a lot in clan events, and win lots of rewards. I’ll look forward to meeting you if you join.  :)