All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Arun Kumar Singh

Google Play (Android)

vacany for new players

Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 am
Clan name : Indian knight
platform :android apa
This clan is for those who wants kick and adventure.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180523_144455.png
Screenshot_20180523_144455.png (77.36 KiB) Viewed 350 times
no avatar

bellamausi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android APA

Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 pm
CLAN NAME:
Primal Instincts

LANGUAGE:
English (primary)
German

Looking for friendly, fun, active, daily players who want to help build a strong clan. Any level welcome. I don't mind at all helping you learn the game as long as you are active and willing. :)
no avatar

Hanan.Ramos

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:38 pm
Rudra the Romeo wrote:
Our clan name is Dark Magic Dragons and we are the top 20 clan! Our some precious players are leave, so we want active players. We find level 50+ players and who can do 50K+ score in race event and 80K+ score in race event... If you interested then please join us, Thank you....

Request sent. Hanan ramos. Please approve
no avatar

Pyrosandstorm

Google Play (Android)

Shadowheart

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:23 am
Shadowheart is a newer Clan, level 2, open, with the language set as global, though I only speak English myself. We currently have 2 members including myself. We are searching for members looking to relax, have fun participating in Clan events, and generally help out. I may also consider a co-leader if someone is interested, though I'll want them the hoin and show they are active and dedicated first. Thanks. 
- Meghan
no avatar

orderlycatastrophe

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 am
Hello fellow DML players! Spirit of Adventure is looking for active-ish members who can check in around once a week (or more, we'll be glad to have you around 😊). Primarily we speak English; though I will try to understand you regardless of what language you speak.
Our only requirements are to have (at least) one level 15+ dragon.
We hope to create a casual environment for players to help one another and make friends. Please consider joining us!
no avatar

Jacky168

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 08, 2019 10:24 am
Clan name : cheerdragon
platform : 167e78 android apa 

Please join our clan now, thank you. :D
no avatar

MichelleNya

Google Play (Android)

Wien

German-speaking Clan search for Players

Mon May 27, 2019 6:53 pm
We are a German-speaking clan currently looking for new members. I'm one of the co-leader and I help my leader to find people for our clan. 
What you have to bring: Active play in the clan, joy in the game itself and German knowledge. 
Our clan may still be small, but with many helpers it will. 😊
Our clan is called: Drachen-Kämfer

We look forward to inquiries, please only German-speaking people are coming. 😁
no avatar

Iliamna

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:23 am
Hi all -

I'm ilique, leader of The Anti-Viking League. We're a small but very active clan, and despite having three members we have been ranking in the 25-30 range. We out-play most of the clans with 20+ members!

With a few of the right people, we could be even better. The only requirements are that you have an actual chosen name (easy enough to do, and nicer than being called Dragonmaster 999999), and will be an active participating member in quests and clan events. After all, isn't that why we join clans in the first place?

Look us up if you want friendly people and fun clan events. But be forewarned - we remove those who don't participate! Be one of us, and you'll be welcome.

Melanie aka ilique
Iliamna is the name of my favorite volcano, visible in a range of active volcanoes across Cook Inlet from where I live in Alaska. My Dragonmaster name is ilique, short for Iliamna's Quest.

Clan: The Anti-Viking League (small but powerful)
At last count: 310 unique dragons.

Love the Dragons, hate the tedious wait times!