Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Arun Kumar Singh

Google Play (Android)

vacany for new players

Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 am
Clan name : Indian knight
platform :android apa
This clan is for those who wants kick and adventure.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180523_144455.png
Screenshot_20180523_144455.png (77.36 KiB) Viewed 180 times
no avatar

bellamausi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android APA

Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 pm
CLAN NAME:
Primal Instincts

LANGUAGE:
English (primary)
German

Looking for friendly, fun, active, daily players who want to help build a strong clan. Any level welcome. I don't mind at all helping you learn the game as long as you are active and willing. :)
no avatar

Hanan.Ramos

Google Play (Android)

Re: Advertise Clan - Android APA

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:38 pm
Rudra the Romeo wrote:
Our clan name is Dark Magic Dragons and we are the top 20 clan! Our some precious players are leave, so we want active players. We find level 50+ players and who can do 50K+ score in race event and 80K+ score in race event... If you interested then please join us, Thank you....

Request sent. Hanan ramos. Please approve
no avatar

Pyrosandstorm

Google Play (Android)

Shadowheart

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:23 am
Shadowheart is a newer Clan, level 2, open, with the language set as global, though I only speak English myself. We currently have 2 members including myself. We are searching for members looking to relax, have fun participating in Clan events, and generally help out. I may also consider a co-leader if someone is interested, though I'll want them the hoin and show they are active and dedicated first. Thanks. 
- Meghan