Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game will not load

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:43 am
Hi Kingdomers!

Our team is already working on a hotfix that should roll out soon! Thanks so much for your entire patience! 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Dolly9530

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game will not load

Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:47 pm
Glad to hear it because I’m missing out! Thanks
no avatar

mayou35

Windows PC

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:32 pm
Hi,
I'm quite desapointed....I create a ticket 20 days ago and i have no answer yet...I miss the game .....a new event is about to start and i won't be able to play.
I hope the problem will be fixed quite soon !

P.S: sorry for the mistakes i 'm french and even if i understand english quite well i'm not used to write

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game will not load

Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:30 pm
Hi Kingdomers!
Thank you all for your patience!
Have you downloaded the latest hotfix, @Dolly9530? <3
Go into the App Store - Updates and refresh the list of available updates by swiping down.

@mayou35Do you mind sharing the conversation ID with me? We'll make sure to check it ASAP!

Keep me in the loop, please!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

mayou35

Windows PC

Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 am
Hi Joy;
Thank you for your reply
Here 's my conversation ID : #464712

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game will not load

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:30 am
Thank you mayou35! ? Were you previously connected with a social media account in-game?

no avatar

mayou35

Windows PC

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:57 am
yes, i'm connected with facebook. That's why i try to desinstall then reinstall the game but that was innefficient

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game will not load

Wed May 05, 2021 2:52 pm
Thank you, @mayou35! An agent will reach out to you asap!

Joy

no avatar

Debbie Dreher

Windows PC

Thu May 06, 2021 8:15 pm
Hi! My game won't load either. I was on late last night and it was fine. Today when I tried to sign on I got a message that it couldn't connect to the internet, although my internet was fine. I checked my connections, WIFI, rebooted and same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled game and now a pop up says it found the connecton (which it never did before) but when the game finds content, the green bar loads, holds for a minute and goes back to start over at found the connection. It just keeps going on in this cycle. I tried once again to uninstall and reinstall, but nothing is changing and it still won't load.

I don't know how to exactly contact you with this problem, because I've always used the in game contact to get any problems solved, but since I can't get into my game, I'm lost!!! HELP!!

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Debbie

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game will not load

Mon May 10, 2021 8:54 am
Thank you for writing us here, Debbie! You can use this link gmlft.com/DMK-CC to reach out to our Customer Care team and they'll happily look into this for you.

Joy