Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

HtxYali

Apple (iOS)

Game will not load

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:58 am
I have been trying to load the game for several days, and it is stuck on the circle loading screen. Could anyone please help? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it does not work.
no avatar

Jmaccracken

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game will not load

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:23 pm
Hello,

I have the same problem. When trying to enter the game it gets stuck on the circle and the downloading bar does not appear on the screen. I have not been able to get in since the Raya event ended. Please help.

In addition it is unclear if you are working on this issue and I’m not sure where to create a ticket?
Please help!
no avatar

HtxYali

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:09 pm
I haven't been able to get in since that event ended either. I haven't been able to figure how to create a ticket to get technical support on this issue.
no avatar

Qwertybub3

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:10 pm
I am also having the same problem and can't get past the title screen. I don't know if I have started the game at all this week but today it just gets stuck on the title screen.
Edit: Because my progress is Cloud saved to Game Center I was able to delete and reinstall the app to continue but not everyone can do that.
no avatar

Adwardo

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:15 am
Same here. Been spinning green circle since 7am. It's now 10am. Public Holiday weekend, so I presume nothing will be done until Tuesday? 
Don't tell me to delete the app and reinstall. I have done that four times in the last two weeks. 
Might just delete the app and not follow up with the reinstall step.
no avatar

B3r1234

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:36 am
Same problem, will we loose thé number of d’au consécutive?
no avatar

Matt314hew

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:44 pm
B3r1234 wrote:
Same problem, will we loose thé number of d’au consécutive?

Yes, the consecutive days will be lost - well, you can spend the gems to not lose the days, but saving up for characters I missed or to get the event characters is tough enough when you don't have to spend gems to not lose the consecutive days.
no avatar

Guybrush98

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:58 pm
I am currently having this issue after the Star Wars update today.
no avatar

Dolly9530

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:03 am
I'm having this problem today. Rolling circle and cannot play all day
no avatar

Ianaki

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:14 am
Im with the same problem, just keep loading and loagind. 4 days with this problem