Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Memawof12

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress - any suggestions?

Wed May 05, 2021 3:25 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear of these experiences, Kingdomers! I'll do my best to have some quick answers for all of you. Do you mind sharing with me the conversation IDs you got from our Customer Care team?

Joy
Hi Joy,  I hope you can solve my issues.  I have been trying to get back my game since March.  I was playing raya and when I signed in next day aftergetting most of the event finished it was all gone.  I lost everything and now I can't even get past level 3.  goofy is running around and I can't click on anything but customer care.  I have deleted and reloaded several times and still the same.  Please get my entire game back  I truly love this game and play it with my grand kids.  my id is:  2566  asa686f157  please respond this time .  I have submitted several times.  Mary

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress - any suggestions?

Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 pm
Thanks so much for sharing this with me! If you can't use yet the in-game Customer Care menu, please use the following link gmlft.co/DMK-CC and share your Player ID too. When you get the conversation ID share it with me so I can assist you sooner.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Memawof12

Windows PC

Thu May 06, 2021 4:59 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thanks so much for sharing this with me! If you can't use yet the in-game Customer Care menu, please use the following link gmlft.co/DMK-CC and share your Player ID too. When you get the conversation ID share it with me so I can assist you sooner.

Joy

Hi Joy,
Here is my conversation #  Conversation ID: #542536 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon May 10, 2021 8:52 am
We're on it, @Memawof12!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Memawof12

Windows PC

Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
We're on it, @Memawof12!

Joy
Thank You Joy,

I did get an email from Ivon and am grateful to have m y game back.  Just wish I didn't lose out on the current event and  the last few days of the last one.  Again Thank you for your help.  Mary

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 12, 2021 7:47 am
Wonderful news, Mary! <3

Send back a reply with these concerns you're having! They'll surely look into them asap.

Joy