Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Polly77

Windows PC

Lost all progress - any suggestions?

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:50 pm
I have raised the issue with gameloft adn have a conversation id but no further help, I am playing on windows - can anyone suggest any fixes in case gl don't respond?
no avatar

Memawof12

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress - any suggestions?

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:25 pm
I have also lost all my progress--I am level 55 or 57 and was close to getting the character after tuk tuk and when I logged in the next day everything was gone.  I have tried several times to re install to no avail.  I just want to get back my original game.

Wunder Lemon 111

Windows PC

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:34 pm
I am courious as to which platform has more crashes, Android or Windows. I do know that I had a lot of progress loss and game re-starts 4 years ago. These have changed some over time. I have experienced FULL restarts to level one, and I have ALSO experienced restarts that restore my game AFTER doing the introduction stuff with the castle. On the level one restarts I have contacted GL and gotten their help to restore me for past few years. (See my post "User ID change".) There have been as many as 3 in my family playing but now it is 2. I do not know what platform the Kindle Fire uses but it crashed twice this last month and my relation is ready to QUIT entirely (like the other one has). I suggest taking lots of screen shots with your progress - these have helped me. Gameloft has came through for me but it does take patience.
no avatar

Giota

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:38 pm
I have lost all my progress I was at level 51
I need help please
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:26 am
Has anyone from this page had a response yet, I am in my 5th week Customer Care has still not contacted me .It doesn't look like any
Administrators have been on this site since 24th March. What can we do.
no avatar

Memawof12

Windows PC

Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:23 am
Lyn23 wrote:
Has anyone from this page had a response yet, I am in my 5th week Customer Care has still not contacted me .It doesn't look like any
Administrators have been on this site since 24th March. What can we do.

I have sent a few requests and still no response

no avatar

Memawof12

Windows PC

Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:24 am
I have not gotten any responses and still can not even play the game on my pc. 3 years of playing gone. very frustrating
no avatar

Disneymomneedshelpnow

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:39 pm
This is not looking promising.  I also have lost my game at level 60 and can not get anyone to contact me.  I've tried through the game and Facebook.  I don't think customer support is high priority 🙁
no avatar

Cakegirl1810

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 04, 2021 6:07 pm
It’s so sad that gameloft has such terrible customer care! I don’t understand why they don’t just create user log in’s so we don’t accidentally get our games reset! And why can’t they get back to anyone. My poor kid is so sad that 3 years of playing is just gone. He’s only 6 so that’s pretty much his whole life for him. It’s just messed up!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress - any suggestions?

Wed May 05, 2021 2:39 pm
I'm so sorry to hear of these experiences, Kingdomers! I'll do my best to have some quick answers for all of you. Do you mind sharing with me the conversation IDs you got from our Customer Care team?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!