Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Ratherbesleeping

Apple (iOS)

Game won’t load

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:08 am
I got the iPhone 12 Pro Max last year and put the app on to it. The app won't open past the loading screen and says thank you for connecting or something, then it does nothing at all. I haven't played in months and I would like to get back into it.
no avatar

Meticulus9

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game won’t load

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:26 am
Mine didn't log on 2 days ago and agin won't.  The circles moves but the status bar doesn't move.  Unclear why.  I have a iPhone 11 Pro and iOS is up to date.  I sent an email to gameloft and they have not replied.
no avatar

Gh1988

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:31 am
Mine just the same and started this yesterday. I’m using the new iPad with newest software update. Have no idea why it started not loading the game
no avatar

Matt314hew

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:06 am
I just had this happen today. I was using it during the day and then just stopped
no avatar

hightp

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:53 pm
It just happend to me on my Ipad. I logged in on the way home from work at 4:45, now, after dinner at 6:45, the loading screen just spins. I turned everything off an hope it comes back in a bit. 

as anyone tried deleting the game and reloading it from the app?
no avatar

Luvbprincess

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:46 pm
New update 3/25 now it won’t open
no avatar

hightp

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:18 am
Last night I deleted the game then reloaded it from the App store. It took about 25 minutes but everything opened fine after that. I'm especially happy because I managed to get Raya right after that.
no avatar

Matt314hew

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:01 am
I just tried and finally was able to get back in. Lost the last 3 days and missed out on Raya. Shame that it happened. Was hoping for some sort of “sorry this happened gift” but nothing.
no avatar

Matt314hew

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:28 am
iOS updated last night and now again it will not load.
no avatar

HtxYali

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:55 am
Ratherbesleeping wrote:
I got the iPhone 12 Pro Max last year and put the app on to it. The app won't open past the loading screen and says thank you for connecting or something, then it does nothing at all. I haven't played in months and I would like to get back into it.

same here 😓 this ****