Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Dougiej

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Update - Still Not Loading

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:46 pm
Ha ha seems I spoke to soon, was ok for 24 hours and now not loading again, clearly issue still persists.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

New Update - Still Not Loading

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:17 pm
Thank you all so much for your reports, Kingdomers The team is aware that for some of our Kingdomers the game is not loading after updating to the latest version. The team is working around the clock to address the entire situation!

Thank you so much for all your reports and for your entire patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

IanCTaylor

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:08 pm
Hi Joy,

Thank you very much for posting an update about this issue. I have been unable to access the game since I updated it on March 9th. I had a do year plus daily streak and many dollars invested in the game. I have completely lost out on my purchases as well as the opportunity to get the current characters, buildings, Raya float, decorations, and attractions for the Raya event. 
Not to mention my happiness factor in the game is probably at 0%. I've lost all the daily rewards, chests, etc... and the ability to use Raya characters in future events where they may be required. 
Will Gameloft and Disney Magic Kingdoms compensate somehow? 
I just want to play the game and get back everything I lost opportunity on.
Knowing that GameLoft and DMK is actually looking into the issue seriously is at least reassuring. 
Thank you Joy again for posting that the issue is still being looked into.

Ian
no avatar

Lisagrl99

Apple (iOS)

I have to delete and reinstall the game every time i want to play.  I've literally done this about 20X already.  WHY???

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:43 am
Hi Joy, thank you for addressing the issue here. My fourth anniversary of playing DMK is approaching fast.
During this event I`ve only been able to log in on two days for about six hours at a time. I was only missing three tokens for Tuk Tuk when I was "permanently" kicked out again. Last Saturday was the last day I was able to log in.
I`m expecting a serious compensation or a redo of the event or something similar after the problem is finally fixed. Until then, all I can do is wait.
no avatar

Matt314hew

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 am
This is the first event I was close to getting everything And now as I am trying to get Rays it won’t load.
no avatar

Disneygirl013

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:17 am
Do I need to email support to get compensated for being stuck on the loading screen for 4 days? Or will everyone be compensated?
no avatar

Mapaz1974

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:52 pm
I have the same  problem. I’ve been playing for years now, and I want to continue playing. I’ve invested a lot of time and money here, please.
no avatar

Borya

Windows PC

Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:09 am
I'm having the same problem on my windows laptop. Stuck at the loading screen with a message "Connection Successful. Thank You." Then I get the loading bar again. Keeps cycling through those messages.
no avatar

Dougiej

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:27 pm
New update today, unfortunately game still not loading on iPad