Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tomvilfroy

Apple (iOS)

But can obviously post here.  So what is up with this update that requires an Internet connection that keeps saying I need one and keeps trying to find one but can't???  Also there are folks in rural America who don't have a reliable Internet cOnnect ion without paying a pretty penny (over $100/mo) to get one.

nor did I get the so called bonus chest yesterday at any time before this update occurred during the night of March 9th/morning of March 10th.

user Id mdc:9dc73
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Same for me. I even changed to mobile data, 4g, and it still claimed there was no connection for several minutes. This is really annoying as you will have to reconnect to Google or Facebook for backup every time.
no avatar

IanCTaylor

Apple (iOS)

I've experienced the same thing. I don't think it's an internet issue. I've tried on serval wifi networks since I downloaded the update on Tuesday and still cannot access the game. Keep saying that there is a successful Internet connection test, but then it gets the spinning wheel of death. I guess so much for the Raya event. It's really infuriating because I've spent money on this game.