Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

80sPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Loading Issues (from general discussion)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:38 pm
Did any Android player stuck at the loading screen because after updating today, I'm stuck at "content loading". I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and playing with wifi, then mobile data and nothing works
no avatar

TingleFilbert

Apple (iOS)

Same for me
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

Same here
no avatar

Mf2906

Google Play (Android)

Same over here..let me know if you get it fixed please
no avatar

80sPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Tried rebooting router and restarting phone and none of the tricks worked. Still at the loading screen and even tried reinstalling uninstalling for the second time just now.
no avatar

Plumpness

Google Play (Android)

Yep been having this issue all day
no avatar

iveschang22

Google Play (Android)

Same as mine. It's been a week since I am stuck to the loading screen. Can someone from DMK can resolve this? I don't want to loose my game. I spend money in this. 😭
no avatar

Miguel A C

Apple (iOS)

Same for me... and tomorrow start a new event! DMK please help us with this problem

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

The problem for Me on My Windows 10 PC is the game will load but as soon as I get into the game I have to re-connect My game to Microsoft just bout every time I log in, & make sure it is still connected when I log out of game ,  what a pain this is becoming,  I have restarted My PC & restarted My router more then once and it still does the same thing, Why? , seem's this update made the game worse not better, & am sorry for all those who can not even log into game, just a huge mess this time around it seems, I can not even make purchases in My game, cause it seems someone has decided that I made to many  already on My PC, I am like Really? , so I will have to try tomorrow to get Namaari & float, & I hope these issues get fixed soon, :(
no avatar

Chewwietaz

Google Play (Android)

I am having the same issues with loading after the Raya update.  Have reinstalled game 2 times and still didn't fix the problem