Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Arvolina

Apple (iOS)

I'm on iOS and same issue.... just spins. So frustrating!  Mdc8884d. Please contact me with resolution.
no avatar

Mdmaguire73

Apple (iOS)

I am also having thi loading issue on my iOS device.  Spins at the splash screen.  I've rebooted my device.
no avatar

80sPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Did anyone download the update earlier this evening around 10, 9 o'clock, because I STILL CAN'T GET INTO MY GAME!!! THE LOADING PROBLEM IS STILL THERE. I TRIED TO REINSTALL AND UNINSTALL SEVERAL TIMES! DOWNLOADING WITH BOTH WIFI AND MOBILE DATA!!! EVEN REBOOTING THE ROUTER, RESTARTING THE GAME, CLEARING CACHE AND FORCE STOPPING THE APP! DON'T KNOW IF IT'S MY ANDROID PHONE, GOOGLE PLAY GAMES OR NOT. DID ANYONE ELSE DOWNLOADED THE UPDATE AGAIN! STARTING TO GET REALLY UPSET AND ANNOYED!!!
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

They are working on this problem. So we need to be patient.
no avatar

Dj-marco77

Apple (iOS)

80sPlayer wrote:
Did any Android player stuck at the loading screen because after updating today, I'm stuck at "content loading". I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and playing with wifi, then mobile data and nothing works
no avatar

Dj-marco77

Apple (iOS)

Same here and I’m getting pretty angry 😤 😡 about it
no avatar

Craziepooh89

Apple (iOS)

I'm having the same issue. It's quite annoying.
no avatar

Justis

Apple (iOS)

Still unable to login just green spining wheel. User mdc gce 4fe
no avatar

AndyWebb

Apple (iOS)

I have just started to experience this issue from this morning. I have run the update both from DMK and installed the latest iOS... restarted my phone and still experiencing the issue.

Did anyone get their issues resolved yet?

mdc:6ghe326
no avatar

80sPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Update: downloaded hotfix the 3rd time and was able to log in again. Got compensated with chests which is good, but still irked about the Raya event because I wanted to get the characters, only got Boun.