Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

IanCTaylor

Apple (iOS)

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Looks like I`m now in the same situation. Everything worked fine on Tuesday, but not anymore today.

I'm right there with you! At least it worked fine for you on Tuesday, but I could never even get that to work when I download it on Tuesday. Have you heard of anything that would work? It seems a lot of us are in this boat but I haven't seen anything posted from Gameloft to address this. It's very concerning since the event starts tomorrow.
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

No they didnt say anything. Its three days since this started. Daily callendar rewards steak is gone and two diamonds per day also gone wasted and nothing has changed. Last time i had similar issue i waited for resolving my problem over Month and didnt receive anything for compensation. So now i think it will be the same. Its not fair....
no avatar

Akyno

Google Play (Android)

They really screwed up this update. So many players have the same issue. Just read it on Facebook. Still no comment from DMK team..
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

I know and that makes me sad. Why they didnt answer for the comments and emails. Its sad...
no avatar

charlottecarter3287

Google Play (Android)

Me too. My husband's update worked no problem. Mine is stuck on the connection successful loop. I even tried logging in on his device and the same issue happened on his phone as soon as I tried to connect via my fb
no avatar

MarieGrainger

Apple (iOS)

I'm having this issue too.  Mdc6g639.
no avatar

Beelsi

Apple (iOS)

I have the same problem (0g272). I have the game on my iphone. I Can’t play anymore.
no avatar

Mileco7

Google Play (Android)

Agreed - couldn't load app after Tuesday's update, put in ticket then, no response since.  I've been playing for at least 4 years and have many limited-time content I don't want to lose.
mdc:4h672
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

I have had similar issue with big hero 6 and they solve my problem 10 days before the event ends. Now the same. Im really disaponted. The didnt even answer for my ticket id. Sad
no avatar

emdion

Google Play (Android)

Same here, although my screen is a little different. It starts downloading the new content, but eventually the progress bar starts jumping all over the place. It'll go from 40-60% (and MUCH slower than usual) then it'll start back at 40% again, rinse and repeat. Absolutely aggravating. Like others, I'm losing my streak and now I'm starting the event late. Please fix ASAP, it at least respond, and give back something to those of stuck on this.