Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

After Raya update i cant load my game

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 pm
After game update i have neverending message that say connection check than connection successfull and green loading bar fills again with checking content. Over and over. Please help. My game id is mdcf768330 im playing on Android. Xiaomi redmi note 8t. I couldnt send rewuest to costumer care from game so i write it herę. Please help.
ImageImage
no avatar

80sPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Me too, I've been having the same issue on my Android device as well.
no avatar

TingleFilbert

Apple (iOS)

Same for me on my iPhone and iPad. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling on the iPad, to restart from fresh and restore, but that also failed.

Gameloft, please help! I can provide my User ID if required
no avatar

IanCTaylor

Apple (iOS)

Me too, I’m getting the exact same thing. I’ve updated my iOS on my phone and have also deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. I still get the message that the connection test is good, but it keeps spinning.
no avatar

IanCTaylor

Apple (iOS)

Thank you so much for posting this is so infuriating! It happened on my iPhone so it's just not an android issue. wrote:
After game update i have neverending message that say connection check than connection successfull and green loading bar fills again with checking content. Over and over. Please help. My game id is mdcf768330 im playing on Android. Xiaomi redmi note 8t. I couldnt send rewuest to costumer care from game so i write it herę. Please help.
ImageImage
no avatar

iveschang22

Google Play (Android)

Mine also! I updated it just now and I'm stuck in the loading screen. Been done with uninstalling it and reinstall. Same! What to do?! I don't want to loose my game!!!
no avatar

iveschang22

Google Play (Android)

iveschang22 wrote:
Mine also! I updated it just now and I'm stuck in the loading screen. Been done with uninstalling it and reinstall. Same! What to do?! I don't want to loose my game!!!

no avatar

arodenhouse

Google Play (Android)

I am having the same problem.  Android user.  I have tried everything.  Uninstall/Reinstall.  Doesn't matter if I am on WiFi or mobile data connection.  Wish I could roll back the update so at least I could play the game.
no avatar

samismyhero9

Apple (iOS)

Same here (iPhone).  Are you guys logging in using Facebook? I suspect that might be the issue for me
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

I have connected my game with google Play