Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

IanCTaylor

Apple (iOS)

that's exactly my concern. I keep searching for a response from Gameloft other than the generic ticket responses. I did get one email just now saying they are sorry about the issue, aware of the issue, and are working very hard to fix the issue. 

pikaforek777Yes they didnt say anything. I hope they will fix it soon i dont want to lose my five yars in game
no avatar

mmvlasin

Apple (iOS)

Same problem for me. Raya update downloaded and I logged on yesterday with iPhone, but now today this am the game won't load, stuck circling trying to connect. 
hope I can log on later day, missing new event! 
hope I don't lose progress, played since the beginning, 5 years now. 
thank you for help
no avatar

GabiiGomes

Apple (iOS)

I'm having the same problem. Opened yesterday after the update, but today it won't open anymore. it keeps circling to open and nothing happens.
no avatar

likeacliche

Apple (iOS)

I am also having this problem except I can’t even get past the loading circle. Very upset because I actually put money out on getting the premium character for the first time ever in hopes that I would actually be able to get the final character for once but at this rate I feel like it’s money wasted since I can’t get on to even try.

Could this be more because of connecting to fb? I did that yesterday for the gem reward and was doing the event fine beforehand. Of course I didn’t get very far in it...
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

They post on Facebook that they are working on it so i'm a little calmer now than before. They know about the issue so sooner or later we will be able to play again.

katiebugx

Apple (iOS)

I am also unable to get past the loading screen! Mine looks a little different, it's just the spinning green circle. Hopefully there's a fix today! I didn't get to claim my calendar Moana chest yesterday! :( Best of luck!

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

likeacliche wrote:
I am also having this problem except I can’t even get past the loading circle. 

Could this be more because of connecting to fb? I did that yesterday for the gem reward and was doing the event fine beforehand. Of course I didn’t get very far in it...

I don`t have a facebook account and I can`t log in. So it`s not connected.
no avatar

Dougiej

Apple (iOS)

I have the game on iPhone and all is well, on iPad it will not launch, no messages just the loading circle, I have no Facebook.
good to hear that at least they are aware of this issue.
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

After 11 days still i didnt receive answer for my ticket and still couldnt load my game after this fabulous broken update. Sad :(