Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Lauriej

Google Play (Android)

How is this possible

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:00 pm
The firecracker Tapper only started 4 hours ago and yet there are people with thousands already
Attachments
Screenshot_20210218-143341_Kingdoms.jpg
Screenshot_20210218-143341_Kingdoms.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 354 times
no avatar

AlexP

Google Play (Android)

Re: How is this possible

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:26 am
Same here. Top got 930 pieces. Why? Nobody can take this kind of events serious. 
In every facebook you see they are talking shame to it. Why?
Sorry those events doesn't count anymore. Only number 1 get an consession. 
I will hope they made a list for everyone. And those who spend gems must be put in a separete list.
The fun tooks away with this kind of events.
Please gameloft, look to it. This is not normal. A lot of people do not like it. Not a fair game!
Looks more a "money" game. You need to spend money to get some. And if you don't have it, or you got no time (for work/school) you will be punished.
no avatar

McCoy

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
I have never noticed this level of cheating before, but it's crazy with this most recent event. We're 27 hours in to this event -- so, what, a maximum of like 140 right now if someone collected every single 2 hours thus far -- and the entire top 15 of my board is over 300, with the leader at 1,030.  I can accept that a few people will use gems for whatever pointless reason, but a significant number of players are quite clearly cheating this event. I don't really care since the reward is just a concession stand, but hopefully Gameloft will try to fix this before an event that people do care about.  Or simply remove leaderboard rewards in the future if this type of rampant cheating will be allowed.
no avatar

Hounder

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Oh thank you for posting this! I have been trying to figure out how so many people have such high scores after so little time. I thought I must be playing it wrong, or that my math skills have gotten really, really rusty. It surely does **** the fun out of even trying to play.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

How is this possible

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:02 pm
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, Kingdomers! The team looked into the reports!
If you suspect someone of cheating, flag it with us (by sharing your in-game Player ID and a screenshot of your leaderboard) and we will investigate at once. We want to make sure that the game is fair for everyone, and appreciate all the help we get from our players to do so. 😊

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

craftyleia

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:52 pm
I know this is an older post but where do we find out in-game Player ID? I saw that when trying to sign up for a support account but it said to go to Settings>About and there is no About section anywhere in my game.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:27 pm
craftyleia wrote:
I know this is an older post but where do we find out in-game Player ID? I saw that when trying to sign up for a support account but it said to go to Settings>About and there is no About section anywhere in my game.

I don't know about the iOS version, but on Windows it is on the upper left of the splash screen when you start the game as well as in settings->credits.