Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am worried bout My Progress for My Disney Magic Kingdom's game , I have been logging into My game today when I noticed that My Connect & Disconnect button's are ( Gray) & not Blue-ish in  color , is there a problem with the game Connecting to Microsoft? , right now I seem to be able to log into my game & log out without a problem, but I am still  waiting for the other shoe  to drop so to speak, I do not wish to lose My Progress for My game after I have already Finished with the Brave Event, could this be checked out some how  please ?  .
 I also have stopped logging into My game for fear that I will lose My progress, not sure If I should just not log in until tomorrow or what.
Thank you for your time. :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I decided to Restart My PC and  the problem seems to now  be fixed, Thank you just the same, :)

Wunder Lemon 111

Windows PC

I am not sure about connecting to Microsoft but I have had issues with the game droping back to the beginning. I have been playing for allmost 3 years now and have had 3 times of STARTING OVER. I have lost time and money. So why am I still playing? Gluton for punishment maybe. I do like the game and the support people have been FANTASTIC at getting me back to where I progressed to during this last year. I know to keep track of my user number now which helps them. I am hoping to somehow transfer my game to my newer and faster PC but have not found out how. So, I do hear and understand your FEAR concerning loseing your game and the progress you've made.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Wunder Lemon 111, To transfer your progress between 2 Windows devices, all you need to do is to log into the same social network account you previously used in the game. Although you do have such an option, we recommend that you play on one device at a time to avoid progress conflicts. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!