Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Castlekeeper01

Windows PC

The Mandalorian Event

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:03 pm
Gameloft, Help! I can not spend any money on this game. How often do you hear that? I want to buy gems and get chests but I am not able to do this. I emailed Gameloft but did not get a response, Just a form letter with this idententifier, Conversation ID: #183770### Do not reply below this line ###   Gameloft Customer Care November 25, 2020, 16:31 +0000 Hello,

Thanks for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.
This is an automated response to let you know that we've received your message. One of our agents will get back to you shortly.

You can see your Conversation ID in the bottom-right corner of this email.

Please note that creating multiple requests or re-submitting issues will lengthen the response time.

Have a good day!
Gameloft Customer Care  Carol Whitney November 25, 2020, 16:31 +0000 I am connected to the internet and to Microsoft on my Disney Magic Kingdom games but I am not able to buy gems. I don't even have availability to see the gem packs. I also am not able to get the daily chests watch any videos or participate in any leaderboard events. It is not my internet connection as I can connect to Microsoft. I tried using a different pc but not luck. My daughter can buy gems and is not experiencing any of the issues I am. We live together and share the internet service. There is something else going on. Can you please correct this.
thank you
 the above is my request for help. The Mandalorian event is finished but I still can't buy gems. Please help me spend money on your game!
thank you