Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Bought Kuiil Bundle but did not get it!

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:17 pm
Greeting's,
I had bought the Kuiil Bundle within the Disney Magic Kingdom's game but it told Me that the purchase did not go through, when in fact it did go through cause I have the payment Receipt on My paypal account, Order # 4739137641, I sent in to Customer Care but only got a message saying that they got My message but have not gotten a ticket # from them yet, Please fix this problem, I wish to get what I paid for, thank you.
no avatar

silke72

Windows PC

Bestellnummer 7296940245 Mir geht es mit dieser Bestellung genauso ! Habe nchts erhalten

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

It is now 6pm EST time and still no word all day bout this, it's been hour's, why no word bout My problem ?
When I look into My Character Book in My game He also shows up as being there, but when i look in the bundle section he shows up as having to buy again which i won't do that since I already bought the bundle.
& still no word on a Ticket # either. :( .

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Update> I have got a hold of Natalie bout My problem, but they seem to be having trouble with IOS stuff, so I guess I am gonna have to wait a bit more for My problem to get fixed, I do hope it is soon so I can finally have Kuiil help Me in the event, last night when I logged into My game he looks like he is in My game from My character book cause he is not greyed out like they are suppose to be when you do not have them, but yet he is not in My game so I can not use him to help out, it is just frustrating , but I hope the problem get's fixed soon, good luck everyone .

P.S. I do know one thing, If this Kuiil problem stop's Me from getting The Child/Baby Yoda, then this game won't be the Happiest place in My opinion cause I will not be happy at all , Especially since the Child is basically the only character I really wanted from that set, only time will tell I guess.

Update # 2> It is now on day 3 with no message as to when they are going to be getting My Problem fixed, I was told that they get back to Us in 24/48 hrs ,  I am not happy bout this at all, nope. :(
no avatar

Heather Morgan

Windows PC

I also bought the bundle for him but my game crashed as I was opening him. I logged back in and it is asking me to purchase him again. I have been waiting on my ticket since Thursday. I do hope I hear something soon because I was looking forward to having him help with the event too. :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

It is now day 4 for Me, If I have to buy him again for a 2nd time, I will not be happy at all  Fumes will  be flying in fact, It makes Me wonder that  in all this time that they can have some techs working on IOS and some for the rest Of Us, instead of all of them only on IOS? , really! , 
I do not want to have to try and Buy the same character I already bought, so this needs to get fixed, &  I better not get a message saying that they can not help Me after the Event ends either, when I have reported the problem from day 1. :(

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue why don't you buy him again and keep your ticket. When they do get back to you they could give you a refund.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Harry Hook wrote:
Blue why don't you buy him again and keep your ticket. When they do get back to you they could give you a refund.

I do not Buy Kuiil again because I already bought him  once and waiting for them to fix it, I spoke with Natalie as well, so hopefully it get's fixed soon, thanks for advice though Harry, :)

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Hope they get in touch with you soon.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Harry Hook wrote:
Hope they get in touch with you soon.

Thank you Harry, I have stated today on My 6th day of waiting in discord  that If I do not hear anything by the end of today, I will try to Re-buy the Kuiil Bundle to see If he shows up this  time, but after that they just might of lost one of their Paying Player's, I have spent hundred's of dollar's for this game, I would hate to see how Customer Support treat's the non-paying customer's. :( , I even left Joy FromGameloft a message but did not hear anything at all back from her either, I do however thank Natalie again  though for trying to help Me out, she has been  a real comfort in these trying times, have a great day & evening. :)