Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Shane Asher

Windows PC

I'm actually having a similar problem with the Event Pack 4, I purchased it, it said it didn't go through, but I was charged for it.  And If I try to repurchase it, the game says I already own it, and no, it's not in my storage, I checked.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Shane Asher wrote:
I'm actually having a similar problem with the Event Pack 4, I purchased it, it said it didn't go through, but I was charged for it.  And If I try to repurchase it, the game says I already own it, and no, it's not in my storage, I checked.

I am very sorry that you are having problem with your game as well, My Problem is over now though cause I am done  waiting and went into My game to see If I could Re-Buy the Kuiil Bundle, & sure enough it went through the 2nd time around, so now even though I got 2 payment's on My acct for 1 character which I am not happy bout at all , I can  at least now  use him to help Me in My event, Guess I will have to try and get My money back later on, I do hope you get your problem fixed and do not have to wait as long as I had to. good luck,
:)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I wish to say Thank you to Customer care for getting back to Me and helping Me with My problem, Much Appreciated, :)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Bought Kuiil Bundle but did not get it!

Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:25 pm
@Shane Asher Share with me your conversation ID if you still need help!

@Blue007 I'm so happy this was solved out for you! <3 <3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thank you kindly Joy FromGameloft , :)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:55 pm
🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Dave D

Windows PC

I have experienced a similar issue with the Wall-e Pack. Wall-e has not appeared after 24 hours.
Would have posted this as its own topic but rules state I cant create a post until yet.

Sorry for the hijacking.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm
Thank you for letting us know of this, Dave D!

Have you already informed the Customer Care team through the in-game Options menu? If so, share with me your conversation ID.

Joy