Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Tonimo356

Apple (iOS)

game won't launch after new update

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:59 am
I use my iPhone 10 to play my game which I updated today and now it won't load. It shows the first 2020 window and then quits. Any suggestions?
no avatar

femmiewemmie

Apple (iOS)

Re: game won't launch after new update

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:26 am
I have the same issue...

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

game won't launch after new update

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:05 pm
Thanks so much for your reports, Kingdomers! 🤗 The team is looking into them as we speak. Please don't hesitate to also send us a full report by following this link gmlft.co/DMK-CC

Additionally, if you can see your Player ID on the first loading screen, please share it with us!

Make sure to try to reboot the device and to clear the cache of the application before checking again the game. Thanks so much for all of your messages! 😊😊
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Artsybry

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:35 pm
Same issue here. Can't get passed the blue Gameloft 20 years screen. Restarted my phone 2x. My account is connected to my Facebook but scared to delete and reinstall the app in case it loses my progress. Sad I'm missing out on the Mando event!
no avatar

McCoy

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:05 pm
I saw somewhere else that the bug is related to the iOS Music app.  If you are having the issue, try to force close the Music app.  If it is not open already, then open the Music app, and then force close it.  I have been able to load the game each and every time since learning of this, whereas I was only rarely able to access the game before then since the recent app update.
no avatar

RiceTwist

Windows PC

Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:11 am
Anyone having issues on Windows PC with a Hercules event showing up instead of the Mandalorian?

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:48 am
RiceTwist wrote:
Anyone having issues on Windows PC with a Hercules event showing up instead of the Mandalorian?

No mine is just fine and I also use Windows PC.
no avatar

Tonimo356

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:04 am
Because of what McCoy said, I started the music app and then quit it and cleared all the apps by swiping them away. Then Disney Magic Kingdoms opened, but I have to do that each time.
no avatar

Debbie Bishop

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:01 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thanks so much for your reports, Kingdomers! 🤗 The team is looking into them as we speak. Please don't hesitate to also send us a full report by following this link gmlft.co/DMK-CC

Additionally, if you can see your Player ID on the first loading screen, please share it with us!

Make sure to try to reboot the device and to clear the cache of the application before checking again the game. Thanks so much for all of your messages! 😊😊

ID-2830:mdc:5fh50
I'm on Kindle Fire HD and cannot connect to my game on my new iPad. Can you help?  
Debbie Bishop

no avatar

Shiekian143

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:14 am
I am glad this is being looked into but considering this is day two and  the problem hasn't been fix and it is in the middle of an event... how are we going to be able to make up the time lost?  Are we just out of luck?  As always with events, if you aren't on it from beginning to the end you can't complete it. As someone who spent gems on character and the float I feel like I wasted all my hard earned gems. I really would like to know if there is any intention of making this right.