Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

BrunoF93

Apple (iOS)

Transfer my account!

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:26 pm
Since I tried to contact Gameloft in every way I could, this is my last hope. On February earlier this year, my PC broke, since then I wrote tickets after tickets for gameloft to transfer my account from Windows to IOS, sometimes they didn't even respond, and when they did i was about something else. 

Anyone know a direct contact that could help me? I just wanna transfer my progress to another device, please help me.
no avatar

TSY

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:40 am
If you have Discord installed, you can directly chat with me via the community-run server and I'll see how I can assist you further. Here's the invite link: https://dmk.gg/.
no avatar

Messi Mama

Windows Phone

Re: Transfer my account!

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:35 am
Windows phone transfer to a Samsung note 9!!!!!
Over a year I want my game or I want or I want the $500 back......a bit much yea I know but I truly love the game and I won't even touch it... It's so disappointing that my FAVORITE game and all the time money and effort spent on it meant nothing because windows couldn't get their **** together and neither can you........ No more hoops I want my damn game and for all the trouble you have given me I expect to have included all and every nightmare before Christmas buildings and character because as the customer I'm always right and IM DONE BEING IGNORED I've jumped your hoops and played your games and still nothing so MY NAME IS Venessa Enns Facebook Venessa.re.robinsion@gmail.com NOW PLEASE FIX MY GAME THIS IS 1 YR OF ASKING IM DONE PLAYING NICE