Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

kclantern1984

Windows PC

Critters event reset

Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:23 am
I was three shadows away from getting Shock and in the top spot for clearing trees when the event just vanished. I closed the window and reopened it to find the whole event reset with me having no score on the leader board and no progress toward Shock. How am I supposed to get Shock now with less than 10 hours to go?

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Critters event reset

Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:56 am
If by resetting it erased your progress I would get put in a ticket. From the in-game options click Customer care. Scroll down the page and click I didn't find my answer and after that Contact Us. Then just fill out the form and you will get a ticket in your email. It will have a ticket ID. Post that here and Joy will help. I assure you that they will give you Shock but screenshots will help more. If you were that close I bet there would be green check marks over the milestone rewards. Take a picture of that and submit it with the ticket. Good luck!!!

kclantern1984

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:37 am
I didn't take screen shots before the reset because I didn't know I'd need them. I submited a "Contact Us" form and got an automated response, but nothing concret yet. 

"This automated response confirms that we have received your message.
Your ticket ID is 21237691. Please keep and refer to this ticket ID in any follow-up emails on this subject."

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:55 am
kclantern1984 wrote:
I didn't take screen shots before the reset because I didn't know I'd need them. I submited a "Contact Us" form and got an automated response, but nothing concret yet. 

"This automated response confirms that we have received your message.
Your ticket ID is 21237691. Please keep and refer to this ticket ID in any follow-up emails on this subject."

Yes and now email them back with your problem. Tell them everything in detail. After that check your event progress milestones. There will be check marks over them. Send a screenshot of that. You will get a reply soon. Joy can help speed up the process but you will jave to wait for her.
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:13 am
Yersterday I defeated the 50th shadow and should have fear now. It is marked in the event progress and there was even a little animation, but fear is still not avaylable for me. I wrote customer service. As I did not get any proper answer for my lost gord two month ago!, thre is no hope, they will help me this time....

Ticket-ID: 21236587
=14px#SDJ-69188-581
Attachments
DMK_BUG_Angst fehlt_1.png
Angst fehlt
DMK_BUG_Angst fehlt_1.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 219 times
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:15 am
2. Picture
Attachments
DMK_BUG_Angst fehlt_3.png
Angst fehlt 2
DMK_BUG_Angst fehlt_3.png (1.63 MiB) Viewed 216 times

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:21 am
pimufia I hope CC helps you out with this. Both Shock and Gord. In the email also write to them about Gord. Hope you get them back soon.

kclantern1984

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:43 am
The only check marks I am seeing are below the mile stones and they are showing all progrees was lost.

This is what it looks like now, even though I have been following the quest since it started:
Attachments
Milestones 2.png
Milestones 2.png (756.57 KiB) Viewed 213 times

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 am
kclantern1984 wrote:
The only check marks I am seeing are below the mile stones and they are showing all progress was lost.

Uh okay then don't send the screenshot. Just write to them about the problem. That will also work. I hope you get a reply soon!!!

kclantern1984

Windows PC

Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:03 pm
It's been a week and all I've gotten back from "customer support" was an automated response saying they got my message. There is still no resolution. And I know I'm not the only one who had that problem because when I checked the leader boards before the event ended, there were less than 50 people listed. I know the game has more than 50 players.