Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Wandering1500

Windows PC

Lost Barrel from latest mini event

Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Once again the game has messed up and I am out of yet another character. After unlocking Barrel last night this morning he's gone and unavailable as is Shock.

Please can someone escalate this ticket 21208907 and fix this and the previous lost character as customer services has gone quiet on this as well.

And for goodness sake stop doing events and updates which fail and reset progress, especially if you aren't going to deal with the issue.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Barrel from latest mini event

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:18 pm
Thank you for your report! <3 You should have received the Character in your game, can you please confirm it? 🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Wandering1500

Windows PC

Re: Lost Barrel from latest mini event

Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:01 pm
i did receive the Character but the next morning it was gone and with 1 hour left of the event when clicking on the character in the Nightmare before Christmas section I get a 'This limited-time content is not currently available' message.

Now can someone please sort this and the previous event faults which has now robbed me of two characters.