Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Barrel Lost

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:26 pm
Thank you for your report! <3 You should have automatically received him yesterday. I'll let the team know asap about your case.

@Borya The team is investigating as we speak the cause of the incorrect in-game timer.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Borya

Windows PC

Re: Barrel Lost

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:49 pm
Thanks Joy. I created a ticket last night for the event timer issue (21215111).

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Barrel Lost

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:31 pm
Thanks so much for this, Borya! I've sent them this info too!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Borya

Windows PC

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:28 pm
Last night I was given 100 gems and 5000 elixirs as compensation for the problem with Barrel. This morning received a pop-up that my save was repaired and my game reloaded with the correct even timer. I'm happy, all my problems have been fixed. I should have enough time to get Shock.
no avatar

DoctoCrawley

Windows PC

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thanks so much for this, Borya! I've sent them this info too!

Joy

Joy,

I put in ticket #21196553 on Saturday 10/24 that I didn't get Barrel. I got a reply Monday 10/26 in the morning that they are aware of the issue and the developers are looking into it.  I haven't heard anything since and Barrel is still locked and unusable in the game. This morning I got a customer satisfaction survey in my email as if it has been resolved,  which it obviously hasn't.  Can you please look into this?

Thank you!
no avatar

Marc Huwiler

Windows PC

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:55 pm
My ticket ID is 21208267. I have not recieve any reply from gameloft on Losing barrel and the cascading chalenge has ended can someone help me?
no avatar

Marc Huwiler

Windows PC

Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:48 pm
Your ticket ID are 21208267 and 21260601 put in on the 26 10 20 and 04 11 20 respectively, i lost out on completing the cascading event due to the loss of Barrel could i please get some help? 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Barrel Lost

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:13 pm
I've forwarded all the tickets sent in this thread, to be handled with priority. Thank you for keeping me in the loop about your cases, Kingdomers,

Joy

no avatar

Marc Huwiler

Windows PC

Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:35 am
Thank you Joy for all your help, i received a conformational Email today and received Barrel , along with some gems