Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

angeeherrera

Windows PC

Re: Barrel Lost

Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:36 pm
T154330 wrote:
Hi eveyone
I have just sent an email to rhe support person who sorted my issue and included all you ticket numbers. Hopefully if you are not already sorted you will hear from them soon

Thanks for your help.
no avatar

jjjeep

Windows PC

Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:59 pm
ID tick et 21193265 I should have had Barrel since first night the event started. They shoud be fixing this by now
no avatar

Jon Scott Anderson

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:06 am
Been over 49 hours since ticket #21192899 on Barrel earned, but not available. I hope you will be fixing this soon and providing enough gems and elixers to make up the 6 collections missed without Barrel.
no avatar

Colleen McCarron

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:14 am
This has happened to me as well. My ticket #[b]21197983. Game crashed as I was collecting Barrel and then when I logged back in he was nowhere to be found, but it still shows that I unlocked him even though he's not there.[/b]
no avatar

Marc Huwiler

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:20 am
I lost Barrel without even welcoming him due to the fact that my park had 75 characters all doing quests and had no space in the park for him. I made space for him and when i went to release him from the characters menu i was told he was only a limited time content. My ticket ID is 21208267.
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm
Update: I just got Barrel but no gem compensation. Anyway, just happy I can relax a bit with him helping out.
no avatar

Borya

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Update: I just received Barrel. No other compensation.

I've still got a problem with my game timer. My Windows game says the Welcome Shock event ends in 3 days 19 hours, my friend's iOS game says the event runs for 4 days 20 hours. At this point I don't have enough time left even with all 3 characters collecting Shadow Monsters to welcome Shock.

It would be nice if they gave all of us Windows users extra time to finish the event.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:16 pm
Great that GL is finally starting to sort out the problems. RE the timer issue - I hope its just a display problem [I had that issue in another event] if it does finish early I suggest you create a new ticket & topic on this forum asking for compensation, I recommend you also take screen shots so you have the evidence.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Barrel Lost

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:01 pm
Thanks so much for all your reports, Kingdomers.

If you've had issues with completing the milestone but not receiving Barrel, the team identified the cause and you should have received the Character in your game. In case you're still needing assistance, please don't hesitate to further reach us out through the in-game Customer Care menu so we can assist you in a timely manner!

@Borya Hopefully it's just a visual glitch. Have you already reported it to our CC team? Do you mind sharing the ticket ID with me too?

Thank you for your understanding and patience,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Ang Barnett Underwood

Windows PC

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:14 pm
I also lost Barrel! Ticket number 21207593