Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am wondering why I have to keep putting My Mickey & Friends as well as The Bride on quests to keep them in  the same area as the Attraction's for those set's? , most of the  time My chars stay in the same area as the Attraction's, except those 2 set's, I am always finding My Mickey & Friends in the Tomorrowland/Space area  instead of Toontown , & The Bride is always in same Space area instead of Frontierland, again Why? I do not like having to always put them on a quest, then as soon as they are done they go right back to space area, that should not be happening, :(
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

The characters in the game wander around the whole parts of the park that is open.

Some wander more than others. Today I had some SW characters near Space Mountain. They usually stay in the SW land part of the park.

Or I can find MM back behind Space Mountain sometimes. And then in different parts of the park.

Sometimes they just stay around the general area where there where when the quest was started.

Just like in the theme parks. The characters can wander around them. Or stay put in one spot.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

For Me I am always finding the same chars in the space area when they should not be there at all , since their attractions are in different sections of the Park, I have tried taking out the attractions and replacing them and that did not work, or I keep putting them on quests so they go into the same area as the attractions , like I said before those are the only 2 set of chars that I have trouble with, so I guess I should be happy that the rest of My chars stay where they belong, but I am not, I want them all to stay where they belong  period, that is how I feel bout it anyway :( , thanks for your advice just the same though .
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

I doubt that they programmed the game to have certain characters stay in one spot. They all wander around. If they where "set" to be with only one or two attractions and the attractions where not in the park, would they just stand there? They made the game, I think, so that they wander around just like the tourists in the game. Those "walk" around all over the park as well. No set pattern it looks like.

My POTC set do not walk around my POTC attraction at all. They go all over the place for example. Just like the AIW, SW, and others do the same thing. They rarely stand next to one of the attractions based on them.

The characters wander around the entire park until I send them on a quest. And unless the quest puts them in a specific building, they start the quest/walking wherever they where at that time.

kclantern1984

Windows PC

I keep having to chase sci-fi characters out of Fantasyland and it drives me nuts. Also, why does one of Dumbo's quests put him in Fronterland when all his real life rides are in Fantasyland?