Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

stas_xpulse

Apple (iOS)

=1.077emHi. I have weird issue. 

On my old iPhone I can’t connect to Game Center or Facebook in game, I just have no option to do that. Instead connect to, I have gameloft France address.

On my new iPhone i have option to connect to all places, but I need transfer game progress to new device. 

I have a ticket opened: 21153487

My old game id: mdc:e38hfge
My new id on new iPhone: mdc:542ged6

Thanks
Stas
no avatar

LorraineWilliams16

Apple (iOS)

I'm having the exact same issues! I recently bought a new ipad and I can't transfer my game progress over from my old iPad to my new one. On my old iPad I cannot connect to Game Centre or Facebook in the game, in the options menu it just gives the gameloft France address. On my new iPad it gives me all the options to connect but I need to transfer from my old device to my new one, so that's no good to me.

​My old game ID: mdc 4363
My new game ID: gh8ce2d

I've also opened a ticket: 21163717

I would be so grateful if someone could help so I can continue to play the game.

Many thanks 

Lorraine
no avatar

TSY

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:53 am
In this case, you need to take a photo of your government issued ID and attach it in your ticket. Please use some slips of paper to physically cover up your picture, name, ID number and any other sensitive info, and only unconceal your date of birth. CC will send you an age reset gift after validating your identity, and you'll be able to log into your social network account(s) in the Options menu on your old device by entering the correct age (above 20) when prompted.

Hope this helps, and don't hesitate to contact me at https://dmk.gg/ if you have any other questions in DMK.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

@LorraineWilliams16 Our agents reached out to you with the save file. Can you confirm it was loaded successfully? <3

@stas_xpulse Can you let me know if the email sent by my Customer Colleague solved your issue? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!