Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Wish-granting changes update 44.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:23 pm
I just created ticket #21152279 to address my issue with changes to who guests ask for a wish.

In short, guests only ask for characters that are in the park, where before guests ask for any wish-granting character in park or at home.  The way it was before was more fair, and even more so with the 75 character limit currently in place.

I want to have my wish-granting characters in the park working for tokens, but not be constantly bugged to work on wishes.  Having all my wish-granting characters fixes the problem, but it takes up more room in the 75 character limit, room I'd much rather use for events and characters working for tokens.

I thought the way things were done before was fine, and having it back would better serve the character limit mechanic.  I was planning on keeping a maximum of 70 non-wish characters in the park, so to make room for wish-granting characters to grant wishes.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Re: Wish-granting changes update 44.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:52 pm
I too like it much better to be able to click on a guest making a wish and a popup asking if I would like to bring them into the park. Much easier than having to know which ones can be asked for a wish and keep them in the park at all times.
no avatar

PitifulPlayers

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:46 am
In other words, you want to get the "prize" but not put in any effort to get to it.

It is not hard at all to have 75 characters in the kingdom, use them to level up others, get tokens, ears, grant wishes, etc.

It does not take work at all to see what character is needed. To bring it out, grant the wish and then put the character back in home

Since you not want to be "bugged" to put in the effort, you just want the rewards at the end. The game, and life, not work like that.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:45 am
PitifulPlayers wrote:
In other words, you want to get the "prize" but not put in any effort to get to it.

It is not hard at all to have 75 characters in the kingdom, use them to level up others, get tokens, ears, grant wishes, etc.

It does not take work at all to see what character is needed. To bring it out, grant the wish and then put the character back in home

Since you not want to be "bugged" to put in the effort, you just want the rewards at the end. The game, and life, not work like that.

We are not talking about the 75 character limit. I keep my characters to around 50 all the time. I see no problem with the limit. This is a different subject. When a character is at home and you try to do a quest with a character in the land that requires one that is at home, you get a pop up to bring that character back. So, why can't that same mechanic be used on the wish granting?