Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: No ads since Update 44

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 am
I lost the bundles like you did the lunch chests. I closed it out, then waited a minute or so. Then opened it back up again and they where there.

You tried something like that? Or are they still gone? If so, you should/need to contact Customer Care and get a ticket #.

I would rather have problems now than the big event at the end of the month.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

No ads since Update 44

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:39 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

If you still encounter hiccups with the Ads Videos, please don't hesitate to send us an in-game Customer Care report.🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:16 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers,

If you still encounter hiccups with the Ads Videos, please don't hesitate to send us an in-game Customer Care report.🤗

Joy

I have done that twice but nothing helps. The ads come and go as they please. I tried all their suggestions they come and after an update goodbye ads. I have been able to get ads but now only 3. 1 gem, 1 chest and then 1 parade happiness. After I watch 1 gem ad they just dissapear and show No video ads are available at the moment. I have lost a lot gems this update. With the event coming up they are important.
no avatar

Nicole4875

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:45 am
I have ads I guess, but the don’t actually work. It is the Lego Friends one. It starts loading then it tells me to check my connection. I’ve tried it on my wifi my moms wifi and my cellphone data. Nothing works.
no avatar

martin.knott7@gmail.com

Windows PC

Canada

Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:31 am
Hello fellow DMK players: How due opt in for ads. Currently there is no video to watch for Gems and Potions.I can't find this Setting and Opt in option in DMK, can any play point in the direction how to watch video for gems and potions?Thank-you 😁

There is not opt in. You not having the videos is a glitch. You need to send a ticket in.
no avatar

Tracy Lin

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:21 am
Hello, 12/15 I update 46, 
I didn't get rewarded after watching the ad video.
The event is about to start and I don't want to miss out on any of the rewards that belong to me
Hope to help repair, thank you
My Player ID: apa:dhhg2e