Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

disneyfan1051

Windows PC

Re: My Game Reset to beginning?

Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:26 pm
when i try to submit a ticket it says" Invalid Captcha Response" and am not connected to facebook. think i'm part of microsoft. the current user id that shows is 2566:asa:0ghle8 i don;t know if that is the same or not. I am terrible with computers.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:26 pm
disneyfan1051 wrote:
when i try to submit a ticket it says" Invalid Captcha Response" and am not connected to facebook. think i'm part of microsoft. the current user id that shows is 2566:asa:0ghle8 i don;t know if that is the same or not. I am terrible with computers.

Oh okay. I am sorry but I don't know how to help you in this case. I have never had to face that issue so I am not sure how you can fix it. Sorry.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

My Game Reset to beginning?

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:25 pm
@disneyfan1051 Make sure to send us an in-game report as Harry Hook suggested! The team is already looking into this and a screenshot of the error would help a lot. Thank you for your report!
@Viviana.martello We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Plum

Windows PC

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Ik ben ook mijn spel zo kwijtgespeeld gisteren.
Zou ook graag mijn spel terug hebben want moet nu helemaal opnieuw beginnen.
Is het mogelijk dit bij mij ook te bekijken?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm
Hi Plum! If you had your progress linked to a social media account, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it. If this is not the case, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Plum

Windows PC

Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:31 am
Waarom antwoord er niemand op mijn vragen en krijg ik nog steeds geen ticket ID na meermaals proberen? Ik ben al een week op antwoord aan het wachten en heb veel zin om te stoppen als ik niet alles terug krijg. Ik was al behoorlijk ver en ben nu alles kwijt.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:50 pm
Seems like your ticket (based on the email provided for this Forum) is 21211975 (maybe our reply went to the Spam/Junk folder?).

Anyway, I've sent it to an agent to be answered ASAP! <3

Joy