Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

My Game Reset to beginning?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:06 am
Greeting's,

I was in the process of working on Kuzco tokens, I logged out of My game this evening for a few mins to do something else, when I tried to log back into My game I got the Mickey Start up video, then My game did the check and when it went to load I then got a form that wanted My age and gender, then when it got back into the game it was starting over from beginning again, I am so not happy bout this I had all but the Bride & the Western Arcade in My game, I do not want to start over again, Please give Me My game back from where I was thank you.
My Ticket # 21063059.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:49 am
We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: My Game Reset to beginning?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:18 pm
Blue007 wrote:
Greeting's,

I was in the process of working on Kuzco tokens, I logged out of My game this evening for a few mins to do something else, when I tried to log back into My game I got the Mickey Start up video, then My game did the check and when it went to load I then got a form that wanted My age and gender, then when it got back into the game it was starting over from beginning again, I am so not happy bout this I had all but the Bride & the Western Arcade in My game, I do not want to start over again, Please give Me My game back from where I was thank you.
My Ticket # 21063059.

Aww Blue that is sad to hear. I hope you get your game back soon.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:51 pm
A Big ( THANK YOU!!!!) to Joy FromGameloft , & the Game Team for getting My game back to Me so soon , you are all Awesome in My book, Much appreciated, :) .

As well as a thank you Harry for your kind words. :)

Image   Image
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:13 am
Not know what the Windows version of the game seems to have had a lot of problems lately.

I lost my progress and it took about 2 weeks to get everything correct and fixed.

They had a problem with the iOS version update right before the last TC started. Now maybe the Windows seems to be having problems.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:44 am
Wonderful news, @Blue007! <3 <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

disneyfan1051

Windows PC

Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:18 am
How do I get my game back it just reset. Plz help what steps do I need to take?

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:14 pm
disneyfan1051 wrote:

Were you connected to Facebook or MIcrosoft or Google play? If not do you remember your game ID? To open a ticket go to the options box in-game. Click customer care and scroll down. Choose I didn't find my answer and then contact us. There you will be able to make a ticket. After that post your ticket ID here.
no avatar

Viviana.martello

Windows PC

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:56 pm
Hello everyone,
I've lost my progress, game restarted from beginning and I have also a different user ID (can't remeber my previous one!)
I've opend a ticket 21135551 colud you help me?
Nice greetings from Italy
Viviana
no avatar

disneyfan1051

Windows PC

Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:24 pm
Harry Hook wrote:
disneyfan1051 wrote:

Were you connected to Facebook or MIcrosoft or Google play? If not do you remember your game ID? To open a ticket go to the options box in-game. Click customer care and scroll down. Choose I didn't find my answer and then contact us. There you will be able to make a ticket. After that post your ticket ID here.