Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

How to Successfully Connect to Facebook

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:45 am
I searched the forum and couldn't find exactly what I am looking for.  Can someone give me step-by-step directions and explain it like I'm 5?

I lost my game progress a few weeks ago and recently got most of it restored.  I never want that to happen again!

I had thought I was connected to Facebook, but I wasn't.  Now, when I click "connect to Facebook," it shows me two accounts and asks which one I want to keep, or gives me a merge option.  I'm scared to merge!  One of the options is clearly my current game, and the other is a complete restart of the game.  What happens if I click merge?  When I click "keep" on the correct game, the pop up disappears and I am not connected to Facebook.

Thank you!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:03 am
This sounds like a conflict between accounts. It's better to send a request to our Customer Care team so they can see exactly what might have caused this.

Theoretically, you just need to use the Facebook button, use your account and that's it. But since you're required to choose from 2 options, this might be a little more trickier.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

AJV

Windows PC

I do not have a Facebook button on my game. How do I sign-in to Facebook to save my progress if there is no connect to Facebook button?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:39 pm
This might have happened because of the Age Confirmation Screen, AJV. Try to reach us out through the in-game Customer Care menu so we can look into and help you faster.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!