Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Quest icon no longer clickable.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:56 am
I used to be able to click on the Quest icon on the lower left of the screen to bring up a list of quests.  And then click it again to hide them.

This has not worked for a couple of updates.  Is this how it will be from now on?

I would rather not have it show me what I am working.  If i need to know, I can click on it to see.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Re: Quest icon no longer clickable.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:16 am
Yes, a couple of updates of go they said they removed that as it was confusing some people so now you just see the quest list all the time.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:35 pm
Make it an option would be a better option.

At least for me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:08 pm
Indeed, this was changed to avoid confusion for our newer players. I'll forward your suggestions about it to the team. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:19 am
Was nice, I thought so, to be able to click it to show the quests that where suggested to be completed next to continue the game,

And then hide them when I was working on them.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:42 am
Thankies for your feedback, Burlyman! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:19 am
Burlyman wrote:
Was nice, I thought so, to be able to click it to show the quests that where suggested to be completed next to continue the game,

And then hide them when I was working on them.

Yes that was better. Having an option is better. I would usually hide it.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:24 pm
I always had it hidden. It can take up a lot of space on screen when there are more than about 2 quests to do.

Now, if they can get the game to remember what zoom state I am in when I leave the game....
no avatar

Darlina

Windows PC

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:16 am
Je suis tout à fait d'accord qu'une option pour pouvoir cliquer, ou non, sur la fenêtre de quêtes serait la bienvenue.
J'ai personnellement plusieurs quêtes en attente, et cette fenêtre fixe prend quasiment toute la partie gauche de mon écran!! Avant, je n'avais pas ce souci, je la baissais quand je jouais, et la rendais visible quand j'en avais besoin