Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Re: No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:43 pm
The problem became different now so I'll drop out of this topic. Somehow I managed to restart the game and synced to the cloud but the saved point was about 20 days earlier. Anyway the Player ID on one pc is my old one but on my other pc although it syncs the player ID is empty: (2566:asa:blanc)
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:33 pm
geochris wrote:
I'm getting no help from anyone including the people hanling the tickets. As I mention I have a ticket from the 20 sep. The problem developed into not beiing able to start the game at all. I tried reinstalling but that resulted in a message "no internet connection" while loading. The connection exists and the game confirmed it at the begining of loading by displaying a message "succesful connection thank you". It is obvious that it doesn't recognise the saved game. Also my game ID changed in the process. Please help from any channel.

I am wondering that somehow, if you have a firewall, that it somehow is stopping the game from playing.  Or some other security feature setting.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:50 am
Thanks but irrelevant, read the latest post.
no avatar

scully_sun

Windows PC

Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:37 am
@Joy,
I can not play vedio ads on andriod for two days,
I cann't get gems and chests, This is not fair.
My gameID is mdc:cfede07,please help me.

I have already post a issue to customer center,
my ticket id is 21134403.
thank you!
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:17 am
Do the following understanding that I'm just a user and accept the risk of following my recommendation. It worked for me. Assuming that you are connected to the internet. Push the menu button and check if your game ID is also displayed there. If no then, if you haven't already connected to Facebook, do it. Wait a while to sync and then restart the game. Check if the game is still connected to Facebook and check for ads. If you are still having problems uninstall the game and reinstall it. Connect it to your FB account when you have a chance and it should work.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:46 pm
@geochris The team could recover those missing days for you. If you've already updated the ticket with the new data, let me know and I'll ask them to check your case ASAP!

@scully_sun Thanks so much for opening up the ticket! Does restarting the game before watching the Ads Videos, help you with this issue?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:18 pm
Yes I already have sent numerous emails with every update and the ticket ID. PLUS since yesterday again I'm not offered videos for chests and diamonds.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:21 pm
Thanks Joy for your help the latest problem with the ads I haven't reported it and in less than 3 hours it will be time for the new batch of non Video presents (Calendar and daily chest) that fortunately I took. Let's se tomorrow morning if the vdeos will be offered.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:01 am
@Joy Videos are fixed, if you could help me with the restoring part that would be grate thks.
no avatar

scully_sun

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:41 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@geochris The team could recover those missing days for you. If you've already updated the ticket with the new data, let me know and I'll ask them to check your case ASAP!

@scully_sun Thanks so much for opening up the ticket! Does restarting the game before watching the Ads Videos, help you with this issue?

Joy

@joy Thank you for your respond,but I still cann't  play ads ,gem ads is no sign ,chest ads button is grey.
now my game version  is android  5.4.1a(mdc),ID is mdc:cfede07.

Is anything wrong with gameloft consent managerment page ?I agreed all selection.