Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:50 am
I had a problem like that. Would only show part of the id. Gameloft did something and sent me a file that fixed it.

Took a week to get it tho.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:46 am
I have no news from them since 20 sep when I got my ticket ID we ll see how long it will take them
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:43 am
With all the problems that people have been having and another event about to start, might be one reason why they are slow. No messages from them that got stuck in your spam folder?
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:05 am
No I always check. Still no luck. Thanks.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:16 pm
Today no calendar events message when I clickon the calendar??? And yes I'm connected to the internet.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:07 pm
geochris wrote:
Today no calendar events message when I clickon the calendar??? And yes I'm connected to the internet.

Restart and see if it helps.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:58 pm
Closed the game, shuted down windows, restarted windows and the game and when I click on calendar the There is no calendar event currently running check back soon message appears.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Have contacted Customer Care and got a ticket?
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:20 am
I already have a ticket from the 20th of sep for a different issue (above). I sent a follow-up email with the new problem but I haven't heard from anyone at all. It's been a loooooong wait.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:08 am
I'm getting no help from anyone including the people hanling the tickets. As I mention I have a ticket from the 20 sep. The problem developed into not beiing able to start the game at all. I tried reinstalling but that resulted in a message "no internet connection" while loading. The connection exists and the game confirmed it at the begining of loading by displaying a message "succesful connection thank you". It is obvious that it doesn't recognise the saved game. Also my game ID changed in the process. Please help from any channel.