Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:48 pm
For 3 or 4 days I'm not given the option to see any video ads to take the coresponding rewards.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:18 am
I had that problem. I contacted Customer Care and finally got it resolved.

Not sure what they did. But I was not able to view them for about a week before the one at the end of the parade, chests and cinema ads were fixed.

KARMA***POWER

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:57 am
I too cannot play the ads.The sign is on but when I click on play ads nothing happens. I have to miss out everything.. This is not fair. And, trust me the networks and servers are fine!!
:(
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 am
In my case the option is not even there. (Not lighting) and the daily chests as well are not offered.

KARMA***POWER

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:00 am
To be fair on GAMELOFT I have to admit that just now my ads issue got fixed.
@geochris, I hope your problem is solved quickly as well.
Good luck :)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:52 am
Hi Kingdomers,

If you're still having issues, please share with me your Player IDs from in-game. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Can you pls help me @Joy, I have opened a ticket ID (21047571) but there is no response for 6 days now.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:27 pm
Additionally I tried to play the game on another windows PC and it asked me to load the save from 14 Sep 2020. That means that the game is not saved in the cloud anymore since that date. I have a relevant screenshot and I can't find a way to attach it.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:41 pm
Hopefully you did not get what I get sometimes. I get a disconnect message and have to reconnect to my Microsoft Account.

If that happened to you, then not sure what they can do if nothing has been saved to their servers. You know all that you have?

When I lost my progress they asked me to give them information on what characters, floats, I had already. I started to do that. But then they found a save on their server.

I now check to see that I am connected every so often to be sure it is being saved.
no avatar

geochris

Windows PC

Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:32 pm
No I'm connected but the game doesn't get saved to the cloud, that's way on the credit screen it doesn't show the player ID.