Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Re: No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:48 am
@Joy I am finding that i am still not always getting Videos. This morning I had one Video only for 1 Gem my chest ad button is grey and have not been able to watch videos for magic. As we near the Halloween Event I feel that What happened in the last 2 Tower events will happen again. It is impossible to complete events when the game is not functioning as it should.
no avatar

Marcel Eggens

Windows Phone

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:28 pm
I created a ticket #DSU-56577-452. (this is the second ticket I made of this problem).

I'm still having issues with playing ads on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ which started a few updates ago.
Same thing happends on my Windows 10 android emulator, so it is not device related.

Before I was able to watch a lot of ads per day for rewards.
2x Gem
1x Chest
1x Happiness reward (parade float completion)
3x Tower challenge rewards
5x Magic reward
1x Merlins timer reset
2x Random happiness reward

Since like 3 tower challenges ago I can only get to watch 3 ads per day. But the game still tells me there are more ads to watch. I can click on the button to watch, but nothing happends. Also I can only watch the Gameloft ads and not the 3rd party ads. Before I could watch some of the 3rd party ads, but mostly they fail to play or they don't give any rewards.

But the most enoying thing is during tower challenges. I have to choose between gems or the tower challenge rewards.
Please fix this issue!
no avatar

uiltje

Windows PC

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:40 pm
Can you pls help me @Joy, my ID (fd5675h)
For 3 or 4 days I'm not given the option to see any video ads, I have no rewards from the daily chests

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

No video ads for 3 or 4 days

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:42 pm
Thank you for your reports Kingdomers!

Since this issue needs more investigations for some of you, please send us your full in-game Player ID, and also send us an in-game Customer Care form/report so we can have all the needed details.

Thanks so much for your understanding!
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:17 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thank you for your reports Kingdomers!

Since this issue needs more investigations for some of you, please send us your full in-game Player ID, and also send us an in-game Customer Care form/report so we can have all the needed details.

Thanks so much for your understanding!
Joy

Hi Joy!!! I have been limited to 2 ads daily so should I get a ticket or not? I can either watch 2 gem ads or choose 1 gem and 1 bronze chests.