Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: Game Progress Lost

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:34 am
  1. Hi, Burlyman!  I have been waiting for 3 weeks - 2 of them between the last response I got and today.  :-|   Tell me, did customer care replace anything that you lost?  I am really hoping they will give me a chance to get Ralph, The Internet, and the Snow White Chest that I missed today. :-(  But honestly, I was just so relieved to even get a response from Joy on here today!  I'm starting to worry something is irreparably wrong with my account and that's what is taking so long to get an email response.

I got most of the items back after a week.  But then still not had everything I lost.  So I kept contacting them and then finally got back what I lost.  I made sure to tell them all I lost.  They gave me Gord and the balloon stands and more that I had lost.

Took a while to get them back tho.

Any luck yet?

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

Re: Game Progress Lost

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:40 am
They DID finally get my game back to me on Friday, just before I left on a trip without internet!!  I'm so grateful for that.  I lost 3 levels and a few things - still waiting on an answer for the big things I lost, but just so glad that I can get back to it!  Hopefully they will get back to me soon on those other things, but it does seem they are particularly swamped right now.  Thanks for the encouragement!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Progress Lost

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am
I'm happy your case was solved, @DollyParoo! <3

I've highlighted your ticket to see how they can accommodate your questions! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!